Was able to clip voice audio and gameplay together

Discus and support Was able to clip voice audio and gameplay together in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I was playing rainbow six siege and was at the time in game chat and I clipped a funny moment but when I went to check the clip. I was able to hear... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DominicAbdo, Apr 27, 2023.

1. DominicAbdo
    DominicAbdo Guest

So I was playing rainbow six siege and was at the time in game chat and I clipped a funny moment but when I went to check the clip. I was able to hear my own voice and my friends voice but I’m confused on how? I thought that wasn’t possible, then I checked other clips and I was also able to hear voices but not for the full clip, it was like 5 seconds at the start and then it like cut out for the rest.How???

:)

DominicAbdo, Apr 27, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Hmm that is quite strange, as you say Xbox clips can´t record voice/game chat. You are on console right?
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hmmm that is so weird haha. Really had no idea how it was done.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe those clips were recorded during an update that possibly allowed that but was then removed
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Natively, the GameDVR function only captures video and audio from the game being recorded. In order to get voice audio for your gameplay, you may want to consider an external audio capture device or a capture card that supports capturing
    audio of these together.

I hope this information helps.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

How can i get my Party chat caught in the Game DVR?

KidFlash5211,

You can't include game chat in Game DVR clips. You can add voice-overs to your clips, but cannot include current gameplay chat. You would need a Capture Card to be able to do that. You would need to use the Xbox Feedback site to voice your opinion on the
    matter.

~Blitz

EDIT: Hydro Skillet beat me to it.
  6. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
Thema:

1. Was able to clip voice audio and gameplay together - Similar Threads - Was able clip

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. I am unable to upload clips to one drive. I am only able to upload 107 clips out of 953...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to upload clips to one drive. I am only able to upload 107 clips out of 953...: I can only upload 107 clips from xbox to one drive out of 953. 022eabb4-e0df-4410-9080-344fa9bb6f69
  9. My clips are not able to be played back in the app, help?!!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My clips are not able to be played back in the app, help?!!??: I was recently suspended for no reason, 2 times on 2 separate days in the same week!!!! And now I can’t watch my clips in the Xbox app. I can download them to my photos and play them back, but...
  10. Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?: Whenever I try and upload a clip to the Xbox network, it’s waits a while and says it uploads, after which I click on it and get only an error message. 60b782db-e98d-4dc1-a463-1b75ead04594