Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own

Discus and support Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD Warzone is not letting me play and it gives me the error (0x803f9000) and says “Buy it or get someone who owns it already to sign in”, even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaelmilla, Jun 3, 2020.

1. michaelmilla
    michaelmilla Guest

COD Warzone is not letting me play and it gives me the error (0x803f9000) and says “Buy it or get someone who owns it already to sign in”, even though it’s free and I’ve played it before... I game share and it only works when I set my Xbox to home, but
    then my wife can’t play on her Xbox because it tells her the same error.

:)

michaelmilla, Jun 3, 2020
  2. RiqForPrez Win User

I've had this problem before on my other account. You have to go to the Microsoft store and go to warzone. It should say something about owning it on that account. Since it is free you should be able to purchase it or whatever it says.
    I have the same problem but with gta and i dont want to spend money to buy it again i have disc but says i dont own do i have to buy it on the store even when i go to owned games its not there to download
  3. EsportsSamurai Win User

Try this!

Hard reset your console. (Hold the power button on your console until it shuts off)

Load a game after reset is complete.

Quit that game or close out that game.

Finally attempt to reload it

My game gave me a message saying there was a problem with the games update cache so it deleted for me and then restarted the game automatically and fixed itself. Hopefully, this works or helps someone else because delete and downloading 100gb is a nightmare...
  4. José Pablo Mtz. Win User

I have the same issue, but to me it close mid and send me that message, it hapen twice today, and and cant acces any game from gamepass until i close close my profile and open it it again, how do if fix this?
  5. TaDDragonZ Win User

Yeah try to buy it in the store and it will unlock
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game?
Thema:

1. Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own - Similar Threads - Warzone saying can’t

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt: i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupted and needs to be reinstalled but im downloading the game not launching it ec001d0e-b387-4271-9561-e019d863fde5
  9. Warzone 2 won’t doanload because it says it is currupt how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Warzone 2 won’t doanload because it says it is currupt how can I fix this?: I tried to play warzone and I previously had it on my Xbox and when I went to play it it said I no longer had the game installed so I tried to install it but it said it was currupt and could not...
  10. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...