Warzone missing data pack

Discus and support Warzone missing data pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At least 1-2 months ago an update took place which made the game unplayable for those who purchased digitally. The game does not recognise the data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OGluth, Jan 19, 2022.

1. OGluth
    OGluth Guest

At least 1-2 months ago an update took place which made the game unplayable for those who purchased digitally. The game does not recognise the data packs which are required for multiplayer, coop and single player.

Its not an issue unique to my Xbox and Microsoft seem to only be approached this like its an isolated issue to my console and disregard the streams of reviews of other users in the same position.

Is the only solution to wait for Microsoft to complete the purchase of Activision or is there a quicker solution here?

:)

OGluth, Jan 19, 2022
  2. GreenHawk84 Win User

Modern Warfare not working on Series X

If you go into Warzone, you will see Data Pack 3 listed. There was an issue with Data Pack 3 not showing up, so going into the Warzone tab on the main COD menu can somehow make it available. I had this "Missing Data Pack" for MW issue and I solved it by using Warzone to update my Modern Warfare Multiplayer.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. MrZeppo Win User

COD modern warfare “missing data pack”

i am having the same issue, and have been trying to fix this using the recommended actions found through various sources trying to correctly install the missing data packs.

despite having downloaded and reinstalled the original game Modern Warfare, the data packs, and Warzone, multiple times, i can not seem to resolve the issue of Warzone failing to register Modern Warefare.
  5. Bloodyvalentine Win User

Modern warfare Multiplayer

Hey Ricardo i have the same problems with my warzone multiplayer (modern warfare) it says missing data pack but at my manage installs its showing everthing is already install even by my game management on the xbox sinde it shows all my add on's is installed but stil showing missing data pack at multiplayer (campaign and co-op is working 100%) only at multiplayer shows that message
  6. jodewitt Win User

Modern warfare

I just got the Series S, wanted Modern Warfare, had to buy Warzone Pacific to get it, no problem there. I’ve tried everything to get MW to play and it still says missing data packs. I just want to play the campaign.
Thema:

1. Warzone missing data pack - Similar Threads - Warzone missing data

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work: [mod removed - personal information] 3db9b6e5-dab0-48dd-83e9-5fcc20bfb837
  9. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  10. Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...: Please help me out only game a friend and I play together 88b66664-98ff-4330-bae3-bb01719e0bb8