Warzone lags/freezes up for 5-10 seconds. Is it my Xbox Series X hardware or the game?

Discus and support Warzone lags/freezes up for 5-10 seconds. Is it my Xbox Series X hardware or the game? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all I guess. I'm wondering if anyone else has been impacted by this. I bought my Xbox Series X at launch and quite often - twice today,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/paulrudder, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Warzone lags/freezes up for 5-10 seconds. Is it my Xbox Series X hardware or the game?

Title says it all I guess. I'm wondering if anyone else has been impacted by this. I bought my Xbox Series X at launch and quite often - twice today, for example - my Warzone game lags really hard. During this time party chat cuts out, too, which leads me to believe it's an issue with the connection and not just the game. I'll still be able to move around, but everything freezes around me, for example enemies and teammates. Then, suddenly, my connection resumes and I'm in a whole other spot nearby - or dead, which is more often the case.

I never had it happen on my Xbox One, so I'm wondering if this is a known network adapter issue with the Series X? I have my Xbox X upstairs but I have a very strong triband router and it's connected to a 5ghz channel so I can't see how it would be a signal issue. It also seems fine 99 percent of the time - it only cuts out for short intervals every so often.

Anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/paulrudder
    [link] [comments]

/u/paulrudder, Jan 4, 2021
  2. 3OMARSHABAN Win User

My Xbox series s i think its getting heat

My Xbox series s i think it's getting heat and its lagging some times on forza for a few seconds and its lagging on nfs heat but i can press xbox button and get out from the game and it was lagging on apex mabye for 5 second but in cod warzone i don't think its lagging ( wierd connection)
  3. Guidality Win User

Xbox Fitness Refuses to start

my problem is more in the workouts themselves. constant lag and then the workout freezes and/or pauses and then I get the xbox loading symbol in the middle of my screen. 5-10 seconds per lag. really distracting when in the middle of working out!!
  4. GregPhipps1 Win User

Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

It’s the same with my series X. Everything is fine on my end. The game either freezes or crashes at least 5 times a play through. I heard Starfield can’t keep up with the graphics that X expects on their end.
  5. DarkrPhi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

Then no you cannot download it since it is pc and series s /x game

If it were compatible with xbox one s it wouldn't say s/x it would be xbox one

The hardware is 10 years old and 3-5 year old pcs struggle with fs2020

What in heaven's name would makr you think 10 year old hardware would work
  6. j1mmers Win User

Xbox Series X Stream to PC

Yep. Same issue on Windows 10.

Only think that seems to work, is if I do a full reboot on the series X it works for about 5 minutes before freezing again.
Thema:

Warzone lags/freezes up for 5-10 seconds. Is it my Xbox Series X hardware or the game?

1. Warzone lags/freezes up for 5-10 seconds. Is it my Xbox Series X hardware or the game? - Similar Threads - Warzone lags freezes

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine: so in the past ive used remote play with my xbox and it worked fine but now after some time when i remote play and play fortnite or warzone 2 my controller has way too much input lag icant move in...
  9. Warzone season 6 lagging issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone season 6 lagging issues: [img] We’re on plunder Airsteven23 I want to know why when we come in first place we don’t get to leave like lockdown and resurgence on a plane exfile and get bragging wrights like cash earner...
  10. I can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...: I need to know what is the reason 308218ee-646d-4a82-95fe-872f758f27e1