Warzone issues, Call of (Mod Removed)

Discus and support Warzone issues, Call of (Mod Removed) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since this game came out everybody freezes at the buy stations. It's nice they can work on stupid things like the battle pass yet they can't fix simple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darth Vedder, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Darth Vedder
    Darth Vedder Guest

Since this game came out everybody freezes at the buy stations. It's nice they can work on stupid things like the battle pass yet they can't fix simple glitches. And since this last update every time you try to load into a game it automatically kicks you to the activation load up screen. Are these issues going to be addressed or just ignored?

:)

Darth Vedder, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Darth, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If this is the only game that you're having an issue with you may need to report these issues to Activision via https://support.activision.com/contac-us.

Also, we can perform troubleshooting steps to fix this. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox one Turtle beach recon 70

Is this only an issue with Call of Duty Warzone?
  5. XBF John Win User

Warzone through CoD Vanguard

6. Cristiana_C Win User

Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashing + Glitch + dev error 11817

Thema:

1. Warzone issues, Call of (Mod Removed) - Similar Threads - Warzone issues Call

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  7. Warzone season 6 lagging issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone season 6 lagging issues: [img] We’re on plunder Airsteven23 I want to know why when we come in first place we don’t get to leave like lockdown and resurgence on a plane exfile and get bragging wrights like cash earner...
  8. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  9. COD Warzone voice chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone voice chat issues: Hi, I am having Major Problems with COD Warzone. I have tried almost anything and I've updated everything and still can't talk. Everyone is saying do something with cross play but I don't have any...
  10. Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S: Since 21 April 2023, when I try to play warzone 2, i keep getting an error message saying " Network Failed to start "HUENEME -NEGEV" I have googled and tried the following things : 1. changing...