Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002

Discus and support Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Wartales didn't launch at all so I uninstalled. Then when trying to reinstall it gives an error 0X80070002. Would appreciate your help very much.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by avigra, Dec 16, 2023.

1. avigra
    avigra Guest

Hi,

Wartales didn't launch at all so I uninstalled. Then when trying to reinstall it gives an error 0X80070002.

Would appreciate your help very much.

BR,

:)

avigra, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Adam Sheetz Win User

3. Maksim Kamaletdinov Win User

0x80070002 Error

Actually, i can't install anything on C drive, bc its has not enough free memory for games(
    And error is 0x80070002 in xbox, and 0x80070005 while changing
  4. Jake Pickering Win User

Xbox App / Gaming Services - Consistent Problems

Windows 10 - although I think people have reported the same issue with win11.

Edit: I have added the error codes

Error when launching halo: Error code: (0x80070002)
    Error when trying to install/verify any game: (0x87e00196)
  5. Dubstep2DaLeft Win User

My CoD:Ghosts updates won't install!

The error code says 0x80070002
  6. Lightsoiz Win User

Xbox app crashing, I cannot play

I couldnt install gaming services, got the error Code: 0x80070002

Can you resolve this issue? It's a simple app, and I have the game pass, why I can't play????
Thema:

1. Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002 - Similar Threads - Wartales doesn't install

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  4. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  5. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files": I have Wartales installed via the Xbox App for PC (w/ Game Pass subscription) and every couple of times when I launch the game, it gets stuck on "syncing files". I've left it there for an hour and...
  10. Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...: Very poor wasting gamers time loosing hours of time. Microsoft should demand a fix or remove it from the store. ed35363f-bfe4-4581-b3ab-2c7af29d0fac