Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...

Discus and support Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on Apr 29th 2024. How to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tejendra Singh, May 10, 2024.

1. Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...

Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on Apr 29th 2024. How to fix this?

:)

Tejendra Singh, May 10, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on Apr 29th 2024. How to fix this?

Hi Tejendra, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Xbox Support.

Please enter this link for web chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you prefer to contact them by phone, use this link: https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

You can also request a callback: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

I hope this helps.
  3. onyxishere Win User

One Guide missing channels for DirectTV

4. onyxishere Win User

One guide on optimum cable vision in Brooklyn isn't correct

5. onyxishere Win User

Time warner cable wrong channels

6. onyxishere Win User

OneGuide TV Listings are Always Incorrect

Thema:

Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...

1. Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on... - Similar Threads - Warrenty information showing

2. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

in XboX Insiders
    Information Xbox physical disc. Help me: Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical...
  3. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...: A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their YouTube channel called. YouTube channel:...
  4. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  5. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  6. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  7. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  8. Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...: My controller was sent back to me without the full repair I asked for. It was a half way done repair that clearly did not fix the issues with the controller. When the thumb stick is moved in any...
  9. What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty: I got warrenty on my other xbox i want to start using but what is are limit to get stuff fix i think mine is a link chip in my box its not catching signal to my controller anymore not sure what...
  10. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c