Warranty shipping label never sent to me.

Discus and support Warranty shipping label never sent to me. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I submitted a request for a warranty shipping label to repair a controller who has a bumper malfunction. According to the site the controller is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zamers, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Zamers
    Zamers Guest

I submitted a request for a warranty shipping label to repair a controller who has a bumper malfunction. According to the site the controller is still under warranty until May. I chose the fast shipping option that costs $10.00 so I could get back to gaming faster. I put my request in on 12/30/21 I got charged almost immediately. It's now 1/12/22 and I've not gotten my return shipping label emailed to me nor is it on the devices service log on the site. What is going on? Why was I charged without actually getting my service in a timely manner? I waited a little extra cause I figured the holidays had people busy but this is ridiculous.

:)

Zamers, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Zamers Win User

This didn't help. They tried to transfer me to hardware, that call dropped. I got them to call back, they gave me a direct number. That number asked for a user code to reach someone then screeched in my ear.

The number they gave me is apparently for nextalk.net
  3. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact support and have them email you the label. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Never sent shipping label

Hi Will! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please let me know how long has it been since the request please?

You can also let me know if was in fact a return label or a warranty request, as if was a warranty request, you should be able to check the label here

https://account.microsoft.com/devices
  5. Kienan Grice Win User

I was given a case number to follow up with Microsoft support

I had a warranty claim which was approved but the shipping label was not sent to me because of a back end error. The case was cancelled and I was told the case would be re-opened and the label would be sent within 24 hours. This has not happened and I have not received any follow up from the support team.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Obtenir une étiquette d’expédition (Obtain a shipping label)

Hey there mawiie420,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums, unfortunately for Standard Xbox One controllers you will not receive a shipping label.

A shipping label is only sent out when you set up a repair for:

• Xbox One console within 1 year warranty
    • Xbox One Elite controller within 90 days warranty
    • Xbox One Design Labs controller within 120 days warranty.

In this case you will have to pay for the shipping on your side through any shipping company that is available to you.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Warranty shipping label never sent to me. - Similar Threads - Warranty shipping label

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  6. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  7. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  8. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  9. Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.: I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and accepted for a replacement. The sticker turned out...
  10. Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement: I'm trying to submit a service order for my Xbox Series S since it wont turn on, but whenever I select my address and click next, nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this issue?...