Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.

Discus and support Warranty shipping label had the wrong location. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andre_182, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Andre_182
    Andre_182 Guest

I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and accepted for a replacement. The sticker turned out to have the wrong address and I got multiple emails aying it arrived in local post offices. Using the tracker it said the controller was in MINTO, NSW. However, I kept receiving multiple emails of it arriving at my house, in a local post office and in MINTO. The sticker was labelled as MINTO which is what I had been sent after I put in my address. I am thoroughly confused. I'm not sure if there was a mix-up or If i did something wrong. I'm not sure where the controller is now.

:)

Andre_182, Jan 21, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you should contact the post office
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Shipping Label/Warranty Returns

Hey Tstier!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support...

When you called in the 4 times to speak to customer support... Did they confirm to you the email address that the shipping label Is being sent in to you? It usually take no more than 48 hours to receive the shipping label. Are you 100% sure you're checking
    the correct email mailbox for the shipping label?

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and confirm to you where the email is being sent.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. MartyThomasson Win User

Xbox Repair and Expedited Shipping

I had the exact same issue. I paid for expedited shipping. There was no provided label for me to print, only an SR # (that they indicated I should give FedEx as the RMA number). The clerk at Fedex had no idea what to do (after an hour of phone calls and
    hold time). Speaking with another Fedex location, I was told that I would have to pack it myself (but at least she could see the RMA record). I paid for expedited shipping and the same note was in my email. "Note If you've paid for an expedited shipping option
    for your service order, locate a FedEx Office Store where you’ll be provided with a free box, packing material and an expedited shipping label. Don't go to any other locations as you may be charged for packing."

Unbelievable.
  5. Georges C. Win User

wrong shipping label used

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello kindjoey, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and not your account, ideally contact us as xbox support via chat so they can guide you correctly.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  6. ngocphi Win User

How to return a defective disk?

Shipping labels are what you need to send anything unless you plan on paying for the shipping

shipping labels allow the company to give you the ability to return anything

thats from the ms store however there is an more immediate solution contact the publisher and ask for a disk replacement under the 90day disk warranty
Thema:

1. Warranty shipping label had the wrong location. - Similar Threads - Warranty shipping label

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  6. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  7. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  8. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  9. Controller warranty has ran out prematurely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty has ran out prematurely: I bought a three year warranty on the 3rd of September 2021 and it shows as warranty expired on the 2/7/2024. I've tried to in touch with an employee but it doesn't work. How do I get in touch...
  10. Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement: I'm trying to submit a service order for my Xbox Series S since it wont turn on, but whenever I select my address and click next, nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this issue?...