Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back

Discus and support Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to send my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 back for warranty repair. After I get past the shipping section the text appears incorrectly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan Help, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Ryan Help
    Ryan Help Guest

Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back

Hi,

I'm trying to send my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 back for warranty repair.

After I get past the shipping section the text appears incorrectly (does so on both my mobile and laptop) and progressing past that screen throws an error where I can't progress.

Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back [​IMG]

Here's the error itself

Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back [​IMG]

And this is what happens if I try and talk to anyone about it

There's actually nothing I can do right now. If I try to use the chat function to chat to a real person it just sends me back to the call back function.

Is there any way for me to talk to Microsoft to resolve this?

Ryan

:)

Ryan Help, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, on the same page you are to contact the support where it says the "Contact Us", below you have this option.

Try our virtual agent

Get fast automated support 24/7
  3. Ryan Help Win User

I don't have that option anywhere

Can you direct me to where that option is?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ryan, you should try contacting Microsoft customer service, in the option that says "Get fast automated support, 24 hours a day/7 days a week", after going through artificial intelligence will be attended by a person who can help you.
  5. XJEZEDGEX Win User

How can you actually speak to a human being?!!!!

As i stated the request a call back DOES NOT WORK. just a message saying "something is wrong on our end" for two days straight. I literally cannot contact anyone at microsoft in any way.
  6. JamesUlrich Win User

XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 Can't RMA again?

Yeah tried RMA again and in the drop down I cannot choose the controller, only accessories, and they only give me the option to buy a new accessory pack. The device is still under warranty until 12/31/23. But Again cannot contact anyone at microsoft lol, cant start a new RMA request, can't chat w/ anyone at microsoft, and I cannot email them back via the automated email they sent me regarding the first RMA.
Thema:

1. Warranty process breaks, cannot contact anyone to resolve, cannot request a call back - Similar Threads - Warranty process breaks

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  6. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  7. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  8. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  9. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  10. Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?: Hello Gents, I shipped my console for service centre and it was in warranty which will be expire after 18 months from today. but suddenly after the service order being processed they changed the...