Warranty on the controller? How long?

Discus and support Warranty on the controller? How long? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My day one controller is feeling weaker and weaker every day also has some sharp edges like the controller isnt put together correctly. Anyone know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xenokai, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

My day one controller is feeling weaker and weaker every day also has some sharp edges like the controller isnt put together correctly. Anyone know how long the warranty on the controllers are? Also how easy is it to get replaced?

:)

Xenokai, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Pauly
    Pauly Guest
    How long is your warranty?

After too many electronic devices that failed right after the one year warranty was over, I also started purchasing the extended warranties. I recently purchased a television from Walmart and they do indeed offer a warranty plan now.

Pauly, Jan 8, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    No warranty on the Elite Controller!!!

Sorry to hear it. However, Xbox accessories only have a 90 day warranty. Seeing as how you received your controller in November of 2015 your controller is now out of warranty. You would need to either pay for the repair or purchase a new one.

onyxishere, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Warranty on the controller? How long?

Hi there the warranty on the controller is 90 days and you would have to microsoft about a replacement. But just know you will have to pay for shipping.

SilentGamer895, Jan 8, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there the warranty on the controller is 90 days and you would have to microsoft about a replacement. But just know you will have to pay for shipping.
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Controller warranty

Depends how long you've had it as may be out of warranty already as you only get 3 months warranty with controllers
  7. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Controller Problems

8. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller needs repairs

My Elite seems absolutely fine. Great build quality. How long is the warranty on controllers anyway?
  9. coleberndt Win User

Xbox Series S Controller

Noted, thank you I will do that. How long is the warranty on the controller that comes with the xbox series s?
Thema:

1. Warranty on the controller? How long? - Similar Threads - Warranty controller long

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  5. Controller warranty has ran out prematurely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty has ran out prematurely: I bought a three year warranty on the 3rd of September 2021 and it shows as warranty expired on the 2/7/2024. I've tried to in touch with an employee but it doesn't work. How do I get in touch...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  8. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  9. How to get warranty on my elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get warranty on my elite controller: Controller analog stick not working correctly and paddle shifter bot working properly 92501444-6373-4691-a393-5dfa895df3ad
  10. Is the warranty on controller ONLY 90days with a new Xbox?? If not, how long is it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the warranty on controller ONLY 90days with a new Xbox?? If not, how long is it?: Assuming there has been no misuse or physical damage. Thx d79ffd16-0958-4030-a316-77defd6dba3d