Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

Discus and support Warranty incorrectly expired on the system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Irshaad Haroon, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

Hello.

Appreciate if someone can advise me.

i am from South Africa.

I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April 2024. On the system it is incorrectly showing that it has already expired 08 April 2024 (assume the system used the manufacture date).

I have tried all advise from assistants but the microsoft system does not work. It does not allow us to update the device warranty neither does it link us with anyone via phone call nor an email address for microsoft support team.

Please can i be assisted with the micro support team from South Africa.

Thank you

:)

Irshaad Haroon, Apr 15, 2024
  2. HassanB Win User

Points Expired Incorrectly

Q: When do my Microsoft Points Expire?

A: Purchased points don't expire. Any points you get through promotions can have expiration dates. Typically, points expire within thirty days of the date you get them.

To view any points in your account that have expiration dates, go to the Billing and Account Management page, sign in with your Windows Live ID, and then click Microsoft
    under Stored Credits. If you have points that are expiring in the next thirty days, you can click View expiring points to view the points and their expiration dates.

Note: You can only see points that are expiring in the next 30 days.

Source.

They usually don't make exceptions in this sort of case, but you can contact XBOX Support via phone and see if they can this time one for you, no promises.
  3. Miss Dra Win User

Thanks. I spoke with support via online chat and they actually were very helpful. :)
  4. That Rick Guy Win User

5. Gerardo CG Win User

Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

Hi there Yanis, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The warranty for Xbox consoles is for 1 year from the moment of purchase. Therefore, what likely happened is that the warranty expiration date was automatically corrected because it was initially displayed incorrectly. Typically, this correction doesn't occur automatically, and it's necessary to contact Xbox Support with proof of purchase to manually adjust the warranty expiration date. However, if it corrected automatically this time and now displays the correct warranty period, there is nothing to worry about.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Coreythe1st Win User

warranty expired

im sorry to hear about that
Thema:

Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

1. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system - Similar Threads - Warranty incorrectly expired

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  6. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  7. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  8. Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!: I have registered two new Xbox consoles today and both have a warranty end date of 24th July 2024. It should be December 2024. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried going through the ‘contact us’...
  9. My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?: I am India and I unable to contact support either through customer care or using request a call back. Please help. 184621ef-3174-475e-b73a-bb06fb1c8651
  10. The warranty on my new Xbox Series X console and the included controller is incorrect and...

in XBoX on Windows
    The warranty on my new Xbox Series X console and the included controller is incorrect and...: Hi there It would be very helpful if someone from support could assist me. I purchased my new Xbox Series X console in August 2023. It is now October 2023 and the warranty for the controller...