Warranty for Xbox one controller

Discus and support Warranty for Xbox one controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all! I don't own Xbox comsole . I bought Xbox one controller for PC. Want to know how can i register this controller because as far as i know we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sanyogbhardwaj, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Warranty for Xbox one controller

Hi all!

I don't own Xbox comsole . I bought Xbox one controller for PC.

Want to know how can i register this controller because as far as i know we can only register complete console kit instead of a seperate accessories .

Also, if i cant register it, then how will i utilize the warranty?

I'm from India .

Please help!

:)

sanyogbhardwaj, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Skier7667
    Skier7667 Guest
    Extended Warranty - Elite Controller

The normal warranty on the Elite Controller is 90 days. Is there an Extended Warranty for the Elite Controller, like there is of an Xbox One?

Skier7667, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Xbox 360-One controller warranty

Hello,is the warranty for both xbox 360 controller and xbox one controller,one year?

StatingString94, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Warranty for Xbox one controller

Hello sanyogbhardwaj,

Unfortunately exchanges for a controller require a registered Xbox device. It doesn't have to be a controller that came with the device however it appears you are still required to have a registered Xbox console to make an exchange/register the controller.

For more information on how to register a controller, check out Replacing
    a broken Xbox One Controller

Xbox controllers are high quality and I have yet to have one break so you likely won't have an issue in the standard 90 warranty period that comes with a controller unless you're throwing it around in rage.

If you have further questions you may want to consider Contacting support.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Nate.

NathanielLarson, Oct 23, 2018
  5. Actually im having issues with A button. It does not respond occassionally. Makes it hard as i only play fifa. So there's no way to get it repaired/replaced?

sanyogbhardwaj, Oct 23, 2018
  6. You may want to try contacting support then for that issue. As far as I know there is not a way to get it replaced without having a registered console. If you recently got it from a 3rd party dealer you might want to try and see if they will replace it
    as well.

NathanielLarson, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Warranty for Xbox one controller