Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired

Discus and support Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a XBox controller from Flipkart which is an authorized reseller in India. However, while registering my device in my Microsoft account, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dalbhatlebu, Dec 28, 2023.

1. dalbhatlebu
    dalbhatlebu Guest

Hi,

I bought a XBox controller from Flipkart which is an authorized reseller in India. However, while registering my device in my Microsoft account, I see the warranty already expired. When I contacted Flipkart they asked me to contact Microsoft support. I have my purchase invoice and device serial number but the callback option always result in "unable to process your request". What should I do?

Additionally, the complementary 1 month Game Pass subscription is also being shown as redeemed.

Thanks,

Sayan

:)

dalbhatlebu, Dec 28, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Kris
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Have you tried contacting Xbox Support?

aka.ms/contactxboxsupport
  4. dalbhatlebu Win User

The virtual assistant only prompts to keep purchase receipt and serial number ready and then proceeds to arrange for callback which fails. There is no option to create a ticket.
  5. dalbhatlebu Win User

I have already checked this. It leads to the same Contact Us portal and eventually to the "unable to process your request" thing.
  6. dalbhatlebu Win User

Hi,

Appreciate your response. Kindly note that I have already followed that procedure but it always end up in "unable to process request", as I have already mentioned in my post.

Thanks,

Sayan
Thema:

1. Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired - Similar Threads - Warranty newly bought

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  6. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  7. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  8. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  9. Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty: Why does my brand new controller show only 2 months warranty (carbon black)?. I bought it from Walmart with a gift card that I got for Christmas. 11520835-9864-4e2f-a5e9-423ad6fdb1a8
  10. Newly bought xbox controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly bought xbox controller out of warranty: Hi, i recently bought an Xbox controller from a retailer here in India, known as Flipkart. The controller is in a good condition. However when registered for warranty. The warranty shows that it...