Warm Drive Before Play

Discus and support Warm Drive Before Play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Our xBox 360 will not read any games discs straight away as soon as you switch it on. It seems that you need to have it warm up for at least 30... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieLock7910, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Warm Drive Before Play

Hello

Our xBox 360 will not read any games discs straight away as soon as you switch it on. It seems that you need to have it warm up for at least 30 minutes (taking longer all the time) before it finally loads a game. Then often or not it will crash the game
    saying disc unreadable.

A few attempts later and the drive works like it has never had a problem.

The unit is out of warranty about a year or so now.

To me it sounds like the actual DVD drive rather than anything else, if so I'd happily purchase one from flea bay and fit myself as I work in IT. Just don't want to spend £40 on a drive if this is not the fault.

Any thoughts from anyone please?

Paul

:)

CharlieLock7910, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Fifa 17 Sign Up's Now Open

I should probably play a warm up game before playing league games.. My first game is always shocking Warm Drive Before Play :(

ShiftySuperior, Jan 26, 2014
  3. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    Which External HDD you using?

I got a 1TB WD Passport and it works flawlessly. When installing several games at once, the hard drive got a little warm but it never got hot like some hard drives do!

CMUchippewa, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Warm Drive Before Play

Unauthorized repairs are against section 1.9 of the ToU and this specific type of repair will get your console banned. The console checks the make, model, manufacturer, and firmware of the optical drive on boot and expects a specific one for each console.
    There is no legitimate way to circumvent this check.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Warm Drive Before Play