warframe platinum purchase problem (170)

Discus and support warframe platinum purchase problem (170) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased this pack my bank account has been charged but i have not received what i have paid for ba8bb534-bc42-42da-95fe-b63521d8f63d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morte Legionem, Sep 7, 2014.

1. warframe platinum purchase problem (170)

I purchased this pack my bank account has been charged but i have not received what i have paid for

:)

Morte Legionem, Sep 7, 2014
  2. xZexta
    xZexta Guest
    Warframe Platinum

I bought a single 170 platinum pack today, but the game didn't say I bought it. I presumed the marketplace was having a bit of a problem, so I tried again. Didn't work. Because Warframe had a different interface for buying platinum, I decided to go over
    to the actual marketplace and purchase the platinum there. It didn't work.

I quit Warframe, went back on and discovered I now have 500+ platinum and have just spent £15/£20.

Refund please?

xZexta, Sep 7, 2014
  3. Ghost4573
    Ghost4573 Guest
    Warframe: missing platinum after purchase

On April 24 2016 I purchased one 75 platinum and one 170 platinum on the marketplace but when I got back on warframe I was missing my platinum so I went back to the marketplace and tried to buy them again but I was still missing my platinum. When I checked
    my email I had the receipts for them but no platinum on warframe.

Ghost4573, Sep 7, 2014
  4. warframe platinum purchase problem (170)

Purchased platinum from warframe, was charged 4 days ago and still have not received it

Spectre Ronin, Sep 7, 2014
  5. StefanNeubauer, Sep 8, 2014
  6. I'm having the same issue. It's been like three days and nothing.

SouthernRootz, Sep 8, 2014
  7. Yea its a rip off, some one needs to fix it or refund our money. Ban it from the market if the **** dont work.

Morte Legionem, Sep 8, 2014
  8. D EXPLODER
    D EXPLODER Guest

I purchased the platinum twice and I have confirmation of both charges and no points still! They were paid for on 9/12. Can I get my points please??!!

D EXPLODER, Sep 15, 2014
  9. StefanNeubauer, Sep 15, 2014
  10. elite 44444
    elite 44444 Guest
    Guys you gotta take it up with the Warframe website. Xbox Live just advertises the product. Warframe is in charge of distribution. Right now the integration of DLC products to Xbox for this game is not set up correctly. I agree, if it's not working, remove
    it from the market, fix it, and return it to the Live Store. If you've already purchased it, you can get help on the Warframe website, but you will need screenshots of your transaction history for upload. They will manually give you your points. As inconvenient
    as it may be, those who do not automatically get their points must go through this annoying process. I've done it a few times already. You will likely be denied a refund, but you will get your platinum. Expect to do this process over if you buy more platinum.

elite 44444, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: