Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

Discus and support Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aaron Skorepa, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another account. Do you guys have a more permanent ban? Clearly a bot is working around it.

:)

Aaron Skorepa, Nov 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Aaron Skorepa,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing spam issues on the Warframe LFG. We appreciate your reports spam and booting is a serious violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct and we take it very seriously. Please continue to report any spam messages you encounter and avoid clicking on any suspicious links. Your report will be sent to the Xbox Enforcement Team, who will review it and take appropriate action. You can also block the person to avoid future interactions with them. Thank you for helping us keep Xbox Live a safe and fun place for everyone.

How to report a player | Xbox Support
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Friends

You can always use the LFG feature to find gamers with the same genre of games.
  4. Mommyblaster Win User

I can't appeal a ban

Explain the warframe and rocket league lfgs then
  5. JoelHansen Win User

new gamer please add me

Hi,

As others have probably said - you should really make use of LFG feature or find a Club for FIFA players :)

Good luck and enjoy!
  6. Sorrow_666 Win User

Ban

I just found out it was for my LFG, I didn’t know I couldn’t say “selling my acc” I meant my warframe acc. I saw people doing it before and it wasnt illegal nor did I see them getting in trouble. I wasnt informed that in order to give an acc, id need to
    give my xbox acc. They should have been specific and I probable would have been able to tell them this was a misunderstanding.
Thema:

1. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre) - Similar Threads - Warframe LFG probably

2. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  3. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  4. LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4: This issue has been brought up a few time already here but haven't gotten any good traction. I've played Diablo 4 since release up to season 2 on the Xbox. So, I know what a joy it is to be able...
  5. LFG post rules?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG post rules?: I have never been suspended from xbox in all 18 years of playing. I have made numerous LFG posts for my MILSIM (military simulator) and have never gotten suspended. I have also posted a discord...
  6. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party Issue with Warframe: So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my...
  7. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  8. Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending...
  9. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570: I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem - Reset Save Games in console - Start Login in...
  10. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...