War thunder wont let me accept crossplay invites

Discus and support War thunder wont let me accept crossplay invites in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and a freind want to play war thunder together. Its actually the whole reason he got the game. Im on xbox one, he is on PC Issue is that war... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexander herd, Jul 7, 2023.

1. War thunder wont let me accept crossplay invites

So me and a freind want to play war thunder together. Its actually the whole reason he got the game. Im on xbox one, he is on PC

Issue is that war thunder apears to have a bug conserning xbox to pc crossplay. The game wont let me accept or send invitations to him. I cant send them at all, but when i go to accept his invite i either get no responce from clicking the accept button or i get stuck in a loop of system pop ups asking me to input my account pin so that the crossplay setting can be changed, i put in my pin and click accept change, then it dissapears and then pops back up asking for my pin again.

Thing is, ive reset my console, changed the setting (even though it was correct to start with), reset the console again and made sure the crossplay setting is on. But it still wont let me accept invites.

So my question is, has anyone else experianced this bug and if so has anyone figured out a way arround it.

:)

alexander herd, Jul 7, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Login at this link

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And in the part of "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" set all features related to multiplayer, communication and friendship to "Allow".

If you have made sure of this, go to your network configuration and check what type of NAT you have.

Also ask your friend to verify theirs from the Xbox Console Companion app, by going to the app's settings and entering the Network section.

For everything to work correctly, both must have an open NAT type and he must not receive any messages related to Teredo.

Here you can find information related to NAT and Teredo problems.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Best Regards.
  3. FabioEnchilada Win User

Can’t play on realms

Should it be in communication and multiplayer? If so i already have every single setting enabled except for communicating outside of xbox live and video communications

edit: i enabled both settings and it wont let me accept the invitation
  4. Jkvlion Win User

Can't accept invite to club

It still wont let me accept the invite. I have the create/join clubs option selected as allow when I go to my xbox account settings, but when I go to my xbox clubs page and click accept it says that I need to change my privacy settings.
  5. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

14+ Days and counting for Preview invite?

Hello Thunder, not all gamers that are invited will get accepted. Microsoft must approve the invite before the message is sent to you. Everyone that I invite, are usually accepted the next day, but there could be a back log with certain invites. I would
    also post in the preview forums to find out for sure if access was granted to you. If you do not have access to the preview forums, post a new thread here, and ask for access to be granted to the forums.

Good Luck!
  6. SGT QUINN NSU13 Win User

war thunder free to play but not for first 4 day's??????

Hello, I have started a new discussion at the forum informing that War Thunder's free to play version is going to be released on the Xbox One. I was looking at past War Thunder posts about the free to play version and wanted to let as many people who are
    interested in War Thunder to know. If Microsoft Agent Moderator 'XBF Lesile D' is viewing this, I could not find a way to message you after your comments and just wanted to let you know, and thank you for the links that you provided.
Thema:

1. War thunder wont let me accept crossplay invites - Similar Threads - War thunder wont

2. How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc: War thunder doesnt show up in my owned apps (even though im playing it right now) and even then, i cannot join another persons looking for group post about war thunder because war thunder isnt an...
  3. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  4. So I try to load up War Thunder and I get to the Press A to play screen. After I press it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I try to load up War Thunder and I get to the Press A to play screen. After I press it,...: This started happening to me a couple of hours ago after I just reset my Xbox multiple times after getting System Error: E203 and E208. I can still play other games just fine except War Thunder. I...
  5. I was baned for doing a kasserine pass rp in war thunder

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was baned for doing a kasserine pass rp in war thunder: I was baned fo doing a kasserine pass rp in war thunder 6ad10ce4-63c7-44b7-a8b2-dd04a344aacb
  6. War thunder didnt give me my premium account or golden eagles i bought. What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War thunder didnt give me my premium account or golden eagles i bought. What should i do?: I bought a new add on for war thunder, it was called the edge of the shell pack or something of that sort and it said i would receive 7 days of premium account and 1000 golden eagles so i bought...
  7. War Thunder graphic problem in Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder graphic problem in Xbox One S: Hi, i play War Thunder on Xbox One S graphics and textures are really bad trees and buildings are pixelated i don't know what to do and i don't know what the problem is. Please someone help me to...
  8. Can anybody help me download war thunder?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody help me download war thunder?: I'm trying to install war thunder into my Xbox one X and every time I do It comes up with an error message saying dcat-resourcenotfound and give it another try or something went wrong. I've...
  9. War Thunder Xbox, changing type of game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder Xbox, changing type of game.: Just bought my 1st Xbox and loaded War Thunder. When I change the type of game. Planes to Ship, or Planes to Tank, I'm unable to change to another type of game. Can someone tell me when I'm in...
  10. Been playing war thunder latley and noticed it crashing a lot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been playing war thunder latley and noticed it crashing a lot: I dont know if anyone knows what this means but this error crash code is popping up 010d0e8c7b d67799a0-479b-411d-b4ba-aee21dbfa367