Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

Discus and support Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angry L, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Angry L
    Angry L Guest

Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft.

The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit" has been popping up EVERY TIME I try to pay. I tried using my credit card and debit card and this message still comes up. For context, I'm not even near my credit limit and I have more than enough money in my bank account to buy a $30 game.

This discussion did pop up once when I Google searched the info but the guy answering closed the discussion with "there must be something done to make you have a purchase limit. Check in your settings". Well, nearly 24 hours later, I still can't find the settings that would allow me to 'increase my purchase limit', nor did I see any limit stated anywhere at all. How could I have a purchase limit when:

1) I JUST made the account and have not purchased anything

2) Suddenly have a VERY LOW limit

3) All cards/methods of payment has come back unsuccessful

This is infuriating to say the least. Microsft might have the worst customer service ever since the helpdesk literally did no help with their replies.

:)

Angry L, Dec 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: