Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

Discus and support Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yeh borsos, Jan 6, 2024.

1. yeh borsos
    yeh borsos Guest

:)

yeh borsos, Jan 6, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Yeh, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

You can do the transfer using Minecraft Realm. To do this, you need to have the Minecraft Realm service active and do it with the same Xbox Live account. To perform this process, follow these steps:

- Go to your device and then click on the pencil icon.

- You will have to click on Replace world and confirm it.

- There you will be able to select the world you want to transfer.

- Once loaded, you will see the option "Let's go" and here you will be able to open Minecraft on the other device, and you will have to click on the same pen icon.

- That's it, you can download the world, just wait for it to load. You can do this process with all the worlds you want to transfer.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. Tomm_A Win User

How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

Hello DweZie Hype,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to transfer Minecraft Preview world from Xbox Series X to your PC device. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

It is possible to transfer a Minecraft preview world from Xbox Series X to Minecraft preview on PC. You can follow these steps to do so:

• Open the Minecraft Preview version on your Xbox Series X and go to the world you want to transfer.
    • Click on the "Edit" button next to the world you want to transfer.
    • Click on the "Game" tab and then click on "Export World" to save the world to your device.
    • Once the world is exported, open the default Minecraft Bedrock version on your Xbox Series X.
    • Click on "Play" and then click on "Create New."
    • Name your new world and click on "Create."
    • In the new world, go to "Settings" and then click on "Storage."
    • Click on "Import" and select the world file you exported earlier from the Minecraft Preview version.
    • Wait for the world to import, and then click on "Play" to start playing the world in the default Minecraft Bedrock version.
    • Now, you need to upload your world to a Realm, which is an online server that lets you play with your friends across different devices.
    • You can get a free trial of Realm for 30 days if you don't have one already.
    • To upload your world to a Realm, go to the world settings and click on "Replace World."
    • Choose the world you want to upload and wait for the process to complete.
    • Once your world is uploaded, open the Minecraft Preview version on your PC.
    • Click on "Play" and then click on the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list.
    • Click on "Download World" and wait for the download to finish.
    • Click on "Let's go!" to start playing your world in the Minecraft Preview version on your PC.

For your reference, see:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. andersonpassos Win User

How can I sync my bedrock world from my PC to my android phone

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To sync a Minecraft Bedrock Edition world from a PC to an Android phone, you can follow these steps:

On your PC, go to the "Saved Worlds" folder for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. This folder is usually located at "C:\Users[Yourusername]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds".

Find the world you want to sync in the "Saved Worlds" folder and copy it to a location on your PC that is easy to access, such as the desktop.

Connect your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable.

On your Android phone, open the "Files" app.

In the "Files" app, navigate to the folder where you want to save the world on your Android phone.

On your PC, drag the world folder from its current location and drop it into the folder on your Android phone.

Once the transfer is complete, disconnect your Android phone from your PC.

On your Android phone, open Minecraft Bedrock Edition and select the world you just transferred from the "Saved Worlds" menu.

I hope these steps help you sync your Minecraft Bedrock Edition world from your PC to your Android phone.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft world not syncing from console to console

6. Kathy A. Win User

Saving my old world

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to access and transfer your world from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. For the world data is locally stored to your Xbox 360, transferring it to another console will require access of your previous account. There is no process that can bypass this.

For moving or transferring world to another console, Xbox 360 is not on the list in this Minecraft support article. However, Xbox One and Series X|S and the mobile versions of the game can be found on the list which you may read more here: Managing Data and Game Storage in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition | Minecraft Help.

To answer your question, it is not possible to perform access and save the world offline nor without accessing the account. One thing that is very different from previous saving options is that Minecraft on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S has cloud save now. You may manage the saves you had with the Xbox console by simply following the steps on this article: How to Manage Cloud Saves for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Other Minecraft Games on Xbox | Minecraft Help. It may not be a solution however, you may use this as opportunity to recreate your world on Xbox 360 to a new world now.

Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? - Similar Threads - transfer Minecraft worlds

2. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  3. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  4. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  5. can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?: i recently played on my friend’s xbox series x and made a minecraft world on my account. can i bring my minecraft world back to my own xbox one? preferably without having to interact with my...
  6. How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?: I have been trying to move a world on the Xbox version of Minecraft to the bedrock PC version. I believe I have the right steps down. I have a USB drive and I downloaded ADV file explorer off the...
  7. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch: ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i...
  8. Will my Minecraft worlds transfer from xbox pc pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds transfer from xbox pc pass?: My laptop came with a free month of Xbox game pass. I have made many minecraft worlds but my free month is soon running out. I do not want to have to keep renewing my game pass subscription as...
  9. Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...: i'm using adv file explorer and there is no trace of my updated version of the game ed6029d2-7f6b-4d05-9959-af73877cd310
  10. Transferring Minecraft World From Xbox To Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft World From Xbox To Android: Hello I would like help on how to transfer a world from Xbox to Android. I've used file explorers and it doesn't seem to show up on my world list. I would really want to continue playing my Xbox...