Want to see awesome gameplay with commentary? If so read this.

Discus and support Want to see awesome gameplay with commentary? If so read this. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some buddies and i have started a gaming twitter @Xbox_United and also started our channel at Xbox United It's currently begin run by 4 people. Only 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShankinsHD, Aug 5, 2014.

1. ShankinsHD
    ShankinsHD Guest

Some buddies and i have started a gaming twitter @Xbox_United and also started our channel at
    Xbox United It's currently begin run by 4 people. Only 3 people uploads at the moment. Only 1 does commentaries. I would like to start doing commentaries/reviews on
    this channel, and my personal channel. I just need help getting started. Help me get a Blue Snowball Microphone so i can get this thing going.
    GoFundMe, le site n°1 de financement participatif et de collecte de fonds en ligne sans frais de plateforme any amount would be great. If you can 't help i understand. Even if you can't donate please pass the link around.

:)

ShankinsHD, Aug 5, 2014
  2. KonnichiwaBE
    KonnichiwaBE Guest
    Prey 2

Open world and bounty targets sound awesome indeed but before I am sold I want to see some gameplay footage first;

KonnichiwaBE, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Why make the Kinect 2.0 Mandatory?

I for one am looking forward to the new Kinect can see some awesome gameplay features coming with it

JohnCarrollNU, Aug 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: