Want to pay with my Microsoft Points but get always the question about credit card information

Discus and support Want to pay with my Microsoft Points but get always the question about credit card information in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 24 Euro Microsoft Points in my account. Once I would like to download something I am getting a message that I have not given credit card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuellZukunft335, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Want to pay with my Microsoft Points but get always the question about credit card information

I have 24 Euro Microsoft Points in my account. Once I would like to download something I am getting a message that I have not given credit card information yet. Why that? I do have my Microsoft Points and would like to pay with them. There is no other choice
    than give credit card information or quit. What to do? Thanks for help in advance, Thomas.

:)

MuellZukunft335, Sep 15, 2014
  2. Sk8ArneHD
    Sk8ArneHD Guest
    Buying Games with MS Points

Hello. I have a question about the Microsoft Points. Can i buy GTA 4 with microsoft points and not with credit card? Is there the option to pay with microsoft points?

Thank you!

Sk8ArneHD, Sep 15, 2014
  3. Corelect
    Corelect Guest
    How do I use my Microsoft Account Currency and my credit card to combine?

So about a month ago I bought a game with my Microsoft account currency, and topped it with my credit card. I'm about to buy another game but I forgot how? So my question is how do I use my Microsoft account currency topped with my credit card?

For an example I bought Destiny with my Microsoft account currency which decreased it to 59.14. After that all I had to pay was 59.14 with my credit card.

Corelect, Sep 15, 2014
  4. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest

Want to pay with my Microsoft Points but get always the question about credit card information

it just means that you need to add billing info really. If xbox 360 go to settings and click account management> go to billing information and enter your password and update billing info. If xbox one go to settings and click on payment and billing and hit
    add or change billing address.

Give that a shot and let me know if it works.

Sincerely,

TrippIE, Sep 15, 2014
  5. Are you doing this via the website or the console? I believe that you need to have billing information provided if you are using the website. You should be able to use the funds in your account without that information if you make the purchase through
    the console. Good luck!

HomegrownSilky, Sep 15, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    What are you trying to purchase? If the amount plus taxes comes to more than you have in your currency then it will require an alternate payment method to cover the difference.

Add a credit card or paypal to your account. You never have to use it but you'll have no more issues with purchasing items then.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  7. HomegrownSilky Win User

Are you doing this via the website or the console? I believe that you need to have billing information provided if you are using the website. You should be able to use the funds in your account without that information if you make the purchase through
    the console. Good luck!
  8. TrippIE Win User

it just means that you need to add billing info really. If xbox 360 go to settings and click account management> go to billing information and enter your password and update billing info. If xbox one go to settings and click on payment and billing and hit
    add or change billing address.

Give that a shot and let me know if it works.

Sincerely,

9. onyxishere Win User

What are you trying to purchase? If the amount plus taxes comes to more than you have in your currency then it will require an alternate payment method to cover the difference.

Add a credit card or paypal to your account. You never have to use it but you'll have no more issues with purchasing items then.
  10. II Smilie II Win User

purchasing skyrim

I do not know if you are using microsoft points, or a credit card. Microsoft points will work. If its a credit card, then try updating the credit card information, and check with the provider about information about the card. It may have been maxed out,
    or there were some changes on you're card. I hope I helped :)
  11. Dre G Writer Win User

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition

Well, I will be getting the Best Buy one anyways as I been wanting to get enough points on my credit card to get this $50 Best buy gift card. Man I love reward points. I get free games for paying my bills with my credit card. F**KING A!!!
Thema:

1. Want to pay with my Microsoft Points but get always the question about credit card information - Similar Threads - pay Microsoft Points

2. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  3. Will my Microsoft account balance be used when auto-paying for ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Microsoft account balance be used when auto-paying for ultimate game pass: If I have a balance of $10 in my Microsoft account and I have an active debit card being used for auto pay on my ultimate game pass will the $10 in my Microsoft account get used first then the...
  4. why am i paying 12.99 for xbox Microsoft*Ultimate 1 Mont Reading GB 2493 whe i before all i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i paying 12.99 for xbox Microsoft*Ultimate 1 Mont Reading GB 2493 whe i before all i...: why am i paying 12.99 for xbox Microsoft*Ultimate 1 Mont Reading GB 2493 whe i before all i was paying was 10.99 has price gone up? f30edf0c-51b4-4550-973d-a7c8d35de013
  5. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!): Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC 4dcb0bd5-3ae5-457e-8c3e-3c891a28cc31
  6. Hello all. I pay an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all. I pay an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title...: Hello all. For a few years I have paid an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title page comes up but the app. will not open. I have not had this problem before. Any...
  7. Microsoft store gift card and pay rest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store gift card and pay rest: when i want to buy the game minecraft from the microsoft store for $29 but i only have $28 in my account, it asks me how i want to pay the rest, but when i use my credit card it shows me a payment...
  8. Why am I being asked to pay for games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being asked to pay for games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft...: I cannot download the games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft Store. My previous orders are all listed, but they have "completed" next to them, and no way to download again. I...
  9. If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...: I want to get a developer account so that i can enable dev mode on my xbox series S. For some reason u have to use a credit card as payment option. my question is if i enter my credit card...
  10. Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but...: I am being billed $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft Corporation for Solitaire Premium Edition, but I can't find the app on my computer and I can't find a URL for a download. I'm paying...