Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x

Discus and support Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am a big ark and rust player so whats it like playing those games on a xbox one s? submitted by /u/FarTax6501 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FarTax6501, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x

I am a big ark and rust player so whats it like playing those games on a xbox one s?

submitted by /u/FarTax6501
    [link] [comments]

/u/FarTax6501, Jul 14, 2022
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) - Xbox One

It will get increasingly more difficult to find stock now that Microsoft has stopped making the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S Digital.

I would wait until they potentially announce the Xbox Series S which will be the cheaper version of the Series X later this year.
  3. PlushRelic Win User

Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

Like the title says, Is the Xbox X|S unstable like the PS5 was at launch, or is it stable? When the Xbox X|S first launched, I heard stuff about it crashing, bricking, etc. I was wanting to know, so I know whether to get it now, or wait.
    Hello, I have had my Xbox series x since Christmas my console has been fine no crashing i would recommend you get one if you haven't already. Also issues that have been happening with series x/s Microsoft are working on them but mostly the issues are on the units that were on sale on the launch date.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series x/s

No one knows if the game will be available for the Series S/X, but Microsoft did state that they will be trying to get most of the Xbox One games backward compatible on the Series X/S, so hopefully it will be.
  5. Lil DW Win User

Keep Xbox one X or Sell console. When Xbox Game Series X consoles gets released next year?

I am in two mines at the minute as I have a Xbox one s but i am not sure if i should wait for the xbox series x or trade mining now and get the Xbox one X
  6. carseclass Win User

Will the Xbox Series X be available in November?

I would wait next year to get xbox series x I waiting for year to get xbox series x
Thema:

Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x

1. Want to know is it worth getting the xbox series s now or wait to get the series x - Similar Threads - worth getting series

2. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  3. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  4. I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...: I did previously ask something like this but I was busy with Christmas so I couldn't reply. Basically whenever I try to get into my account (which is 'Soldier Dawg698') I get sent to a quiz....
  5. Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?: Have seen all the posts complaining about issues with it but nothing too recent, so was just curious. Also is it worth it? Are there any changes? submitted by /u/spies4 [link] [comments]
  6. Does it worth to get a 2gigabit internet for xbox one or 1gigabit is enough? The difference...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does it worth to get a 2gigabit internet for xbox one or 1gigabit is enough? The difference...: So yeah that's the question, can the xbox handle 2 gigabit internet? I have a Forza edition XBOX ONE 9a1dfa79-ee68-43fa-9f3d-5fa2ccefb850
  7. Is Series X worth it if my TV supports 4k, but not 120Hz or should I get Series S?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Series X worth it if my TV supports 4k, but not 120Hz or should I get Series S?: I want to get into next gen gaming as I was absent for the last generation. (Just recently bought a console) My curiosity is wether I should buy a Series S or Series X. My current TV Supports 4K...
  8. I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer: you guys sent me a message on my rewards page stating because I was 89 percent of the way to my next star when you guys reset everything that all I had to do to get my MYVIP Star Boost was to...
  9. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846
  10. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846