Want to get the new blue Xbox 360

Discus and support Want to get the new blue Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to get the new blue Xbox 360 but it's only available at Walmart and don't ship to the uk c2ff04fd-69c3-493c-855c-49ebe5411d11 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VolcanicCar16, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Want to get the new blue Xbox 360

I want to get the new blue Xbox 360 but it's only available at Walmart and don't ship to the uk

:)

VolcanicCar16, Oct 18, 2014
  2. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    Has the Kinectless SKU changed your mind?

No it has not. My original goal was to complete my backlog of Xbox 360 games before I purchased the Xbox One, plus it gave MS time to work out some of the early issues the Xbox One had. However I'm tired of the Xbox 360 and have loved playing Titanfall and
    Ryse at a friend's house, not to mention that I have numerous DVD + Blu-ray combo movies and I want to watch those Blu-rays!! The new Kinect-less Xbox One didn't make me want the console anymore than I already did, I'll be purchasing the $500 one that comes
    with the Kinect because I think the new Kinect is actually pretty neat.

Glu10Free, Oct 18, 2014
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Should I Upgrade to a New Slim xbox 360 Model or wait for the Next generation console?

You have over a year, before the new Xbox is released... So I would buy an Xbox 360 Slim...

You will most likely need the Slim to play 360 games, when the new console comes out too... As the 720, is reported to use, a Blue Laser Diode Drive (Similar to Blu-Ray Drives) & games + DVDs for the 360, run on a Red Laser Diode etc...

OCRyzen, Oct 18, 2014
  4. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

neilhorgan, Oct 18, 2014
  5. I do like the 500GB HDD

I wonder if they will sell them separately?

Paraffin Alien, Oct 19, 2014
  6. i hope they do the 500gb hdd separately as i am running out of room on my 320gb

IAmProjectAlice, Oct 19, 2014
  7. I bought this xbox and is brilliant and great value for money, sooo much better than my 4GB one lol

Evil Warrior KC, Jan 13, 2015
  8. Want to get the new blue Xbox 360

Can you get a 500GB model without packaged games? I'm moving to London for a new job and want to pick a 360 up over there, don't want or need any new games for it.

superSnausages, Jan 14, 2015
  9. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    You can get a black 500gb from Grainger Games used for just over £150 if that's any help I've not seen it come new without any games

Mr Boozyhead, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Evil Warrior KC Win User

I bought this xbox and is brilliant and great value for money, sooo much better than my 4GB one lol
  11. Mr Boozyhead Win User

You can get a black 500gb from Grainger Games used for just over £150 if that's any help I've not seen it come new without any games
  12. superSnausages Win User

Can you get a 500GB model without packaged games? I'm moving to London for a new job and want to pick a 360 up over there, don't want or need any new games for it.
  13. IAmProjectAlice Win User

i hope they do the 500gb hdd separately as i am running out of room on my 320gb
  14. Paraffin Alien Win User

I do like the 500GB HDD

I wonder if they will sell them separately?
Thema:

1. Want to get the new blue Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - blue 360

2. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  3. Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a retail WD Blue 500 GB HDD as a replacement internal HDD in my Xbox 360 with the...: I have a fat Xbox 360 with a standard 20 GB Microsoft HDD. To be honest 20 GB is not enough for all the games that I own from Gold. With Microsoft shutting the store down next year I want to...
  4. The blue Xbox 360 logo on one of my game cases

in XBoX Accessibility
    The blue Xbox 360 logo on one of my game cases: Hi. I bought a game with blue x360 logo on case, anybody can tell how it is? I've never heard about this. 962483fd-8df8-46aa-b713-05b80f1adeda
  5. XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue: Hello, My XBOX 360 slim has been acting weird lately. It boots Normally, but after about 2 minutes, the screen goes fuzzy green and blue. Now I know that it's not my TV, because it works fine...
  6. Blue dragon digital download won't install on either Xbox one or 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue dragon digital download won't install on either Xbox one or 360: I purchased and am trying to download the digital version of 'Blue Dragon' on my Xbox 360 and it won't install past 48% and if that's not bad enough i try to install it on my Xbox one as it is...
  7. Someone stole my blue Xbox 360 E... I want them to pay!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my blue Xbox 360 E... I want them to pay!!!: Is there any way to trace the serial number of my console??? f117ff95-5e3d-4a36-bae9-0ac5fac9bd0f
  8. Xbox 360 LE Blue Without Blue OS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 LE Blue Without Blue OS: I have a limited edition blue Xbox 360, but the OS isn't blue. Everything is still green as can be, but I want to fix that. If anyone can help me identify the problem and solve it, that would be...
  9. 360 screen red and blue grains

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 screen red and blue grains: I turned on my 360 today and it didn't display correctly for some reason. The screen was blue and red when starting up and in the main menu. I am almost certain this was a graphics card issue and...
  10. Dots appear on screen with some greenish-blue lights at the center. (Xbox 360 E)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dots appear on screen with some greenish-blue lights at the center. (Xbox 360 E): Here's how my problem looks like: http://i65.tinypic.com/112cs9k.jpg I just got my console after returning it to where I bought it from for a repair (I was told they shipped it back to Microsoft...