want to find out how to check my old bannings

Discus and support want to find out how to check my old bannings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Titanic 191229, Mar 2, 2024.

1. want to find out how to check my old bannings

I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them

:)

Titanic 191229, Mar 2, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. AlphaMandalore Win User

Why We Shouldn't Be Banned For Quitting Games

No I don't have a link but if you want to go to bungie.net and find the months old thread that explained how the ban system works be my guest.
  4. UndeadAcidflare Win User

Post your flips and crash videos!

hey just want to find out how to find the forum for the banned accounts or and email for that
  5. Killer Kev One Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

I just want to find out if its permanent or temporary. If its permanent then its not really worth me playin on Live no more. I've just checked, iv had 3 negative things on my rep thing in the last six months.... not bad really seeing how ive been on for
    Live ten years (Killer Kev UK was my old profile, i had 130,000 gamerscore but lost it because i forgot my email address i used to create my Live profile.) Is there anyway i can just find out the duration of the ban before i spend any more money on Live?
  6. ZFront Win User

Gamer tag

idk whats going on but many people have this issue my old gt popped up again and im pissed I don't want my old gt, lmk if you find out how to fix it...
Thema:

1. want to find out how to check my old bannings - Similar Threads - find check old

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?: Can I find the mac address for my Xbox without it being active? I have recently purchased a new Xbox, and I need to connect it to the Internet to update the console, here's the conundrum; I live...
  6. My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...: I just got my xbox last month and it worked fine i had a short move where it was by my side the whole time but when i plugged and back in and when to connect it to wifi it couldnt find any so i...
  7. I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...: I just bought the Minecraft TMNT DLC from the Xbox store that just released, and it shows that I purchased it when I search it up. But I cant find it anywhere else. When I open Minecraft it doesnt...
  8. Bought cuphead a while back and now I can’t even find on my purchases I even checked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought cuphead a while back and now I can’t even find on my purchases I even checked...: I wanted to play cup head with a friend but I couldn’t find it in my library so I did some research and followed them and it’s not even in my purchase history and I don’t want to buy it again...
  9. how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it: how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it 552d2cb3-1972-4817-8a26-f6d74ea6f703
  10. H1Z1 Removed from marketplace? Was hyped to check it out only to find out its been taken down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    H1Z1 Removed from marketplace? Was hyped to check it out only to find out its been taken down.: So yeah, title says my situation. Called XB1 customer service to ask them if they could shed light and was given a very polite, "yes it appears the game was once on the market place but isnt any...