Want to expand original xbox 360 memory

Discus and support Want to expand original xbox 360 memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently have an original xbox 360 with 120g memory which is located on the top of the machine. With christmas coming I really need to increase the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dannyb0yC0nn78, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Want to expand original xbox 360 memory

I currently have an original xbox 360 with 120g memory which is located on the top of the machine.

With christmas coming I really need to increase the memory ideally to at least double what I have now.

I already have a UBS flash drive but that is only 1GB. Looking at Amazon you seem to be able to buy memory cards to slot in front but they are only 512mb.

Can I buy a new hard drive and somehow transfer the data over? Would appreciate an advice

Many thanks

:)

Dannyb0yC0nn78, Dec 9, 2016
  2. C cRaZy D
    C cRaZy D Guest
    Problem with gta San adreas

Your 4GB memory is not a real HDD. It is only a flash memory.

If you want to play an Original Xbox Game you need a original HDD.

C cRaZy D, Dec 9, 2016
  3. SLiKer11
    SLiKer11 Guest
    What's the difference between a flash drive and a HDD drive

Thank for your initial answer, which of course raises more questions. With the Xbox 360 I have (not a slim) and its limited memory can I expand its memory by adding an internal HD somehow, is there other options? Or will I never get to play games like BF4
    that require lots of memory

SLiKer11, Dec 9, 2016
  4. Want to expand original xbox 360 memory

Hey there Dannyb0yC0nn78,

It's possible to expand the hard drive and there is quite a few different options to do so. Please take a look at the guide

HERE
    for more information about your options to expand the memory.

Let us know if you have any questions about it!

Mister Mascot, Dec 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Want to expand original xbox 360 memory