Want to confirm exactly which games I own on my Xbox account. (Don’t have console)

Discus and support Want to confirm exactly which games I own on my Xbox account. (Don’t have console) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sold my Xbox one x over a year ago, and I’m going to be getting an Xbox series x next week. When I sold my console last year I had probably 80 games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Smith8, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Ryan Smith8
    Ryan Smith8 Guest

Want to confirm exactly which games I own on my Xbox account. (Don’t have console)

I sold my Xbox one x over a year ago, and I’m going to be getting an Xbox series x next week. When I sold my console last year I had probably 80 games that I purchased on my account. I wanted to refresh my memories as to which ones I had, so I downloaded to Xbox mobile app. In the section where it displays the games on your account, it only shows like 6 games, when I for sure have way more. Most were $50 or more. When I look at my achievements, they are all there, even for the 70+ games that aren’t showing in my library.

I don’t currently have a console to check with, is there another way to get this info? Other than the app

:)

Ryan Smith8, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's no longer a way to see a full list online. You can check your transactions at http://account.microsoft.com , but any games redeemed through Games with Gold won't show there and the transactions will only go back so far so depending on how long ago they were, the purchases may not show there.
  3. StevenSF3 Win User

First Game

It was on the original xbox. I want to say maybe Halo? I don’t remember which game exactly.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

Hi Reuben! Let’s do our best here to figure this out.

To confirm, did you already try to sign in your account through the Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 games on your Xbox Series X?
    Don’t you have problems with Xbox One/Series X games?
    What error message/error code you got there exactly?
  5. Rostom L Win User

My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base game none of the add-ons that I promised what do I do?

Hi Saul! I'll do my best to help you here.

What exactly is your Xbox console model?
    Did your mom use your own account to purchase the game edition digitally? If so, using your account on your console, check the steps below to install all available contents for your game:
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Kind regards,
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me

Hi javierDe!

What exactly is your Xbox console model?

Let's make sure that you owned the expansion on your correct account by checking your order history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile to check your gamertag if it's the same profile you used on your console.

Once confirmed, try to check if there are no missing contents for your games that needed to be installed.

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install or select all.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Restart your console after the installation.
Thema:

1. Want to confirm exactly which games I own on my Xbox account. (Don’t have console) - Similar Threads - confirm exactly games

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  4. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  5. Order confirmation wasn't sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order confirmation wasn't sent: Hello, I bought Elite Series 2 controller in MS store, but I don't have any email order confirmation and my order stay in same place in the shipping process. Please help as quick as possible....
  6. Game pass 'confirm' box obscured

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass 'confirm' box obscured: Every time I enter the code for a 1 month ultimate game pass the confirm option is obscured by the box to change payment options. Even when i enter new card details it comes back to the same box....
  7. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  8. How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no...: Hello, so I have recently gotten a new Xbox Series S and have been trying to transfer my games from my Xbox one to there. But it seems that I can’t transfer some games because I'm not on the same...
  9. I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...: Thrustmaster USB Joystick When plugged into the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) the default buttons are listed below: Apart from the joystick functionality, the Thrustmaster USB Joystick has 6...
  10. Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?: I’ve recently reset my security email and I’ve tried to sign on to my Xbox account but I get a pop up saying that my security has been reset and I can continue using my account as normal but when...