Wanna purchase 360 game with Gold, but wants me to pay I already have Gold, why does It want ...

Discus and support Wanna purchase 360 game with Gold, but wants me to pay I already have Gold, why does It want ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Xbox One, I'm trying to get the 360 game for free with gold, but keeps telling me I have to pay $19.99. Why is it having me to pay for a game that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arshia Estakhrian, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Wanna purchase 360 game with Gold, but wants me to pay I already have Gold, why does It want ...

On Xbox One, I'm trying to get the 360 game for free with gold, but keeps telling me I have to pay $19.99. Why is it having me to pay for a game that is free with gold when I already have Gold?

Somebody please help me because the offer ends Feb 28.

:)

Arshia Estakhrian, Feb 25, 2017
  2. HAASLoïc
    HAASLoïc Guest
    Xbox Live game with gold

Hello,

Since two months i have an issue with game with gold.

I can download the xbox one games and play it but when i want to download the xbox 360 game with gold, it's not free. I must pay 9.99€... I don't understand why i have this problem whereas before i doesn't had problems...

Can you help me for resolve my issue please ?

Thank you so much

HAASLoïc, Feb 25, 2017
  3. DimpozTitan
    DimpozTitan Guest
    I can't play online help

DimpozTitan, Feb 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wanna purchase 360 game with Gold, but wants me to pay I already have Gold, why does It want ...