wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it...

Discus and support wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it kant let me a42b026a-f6ae-4dad-b639-630ba3c5ca0b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cuneyt Atalay, Oct 8, 2023.

1. wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it...

wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it kant let me

:)

Cuneyt Atalay, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it kant let me

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

To change your birth date, you will have to use the Microsoft interactive tool to help guide you to the right steps: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2191310

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. SlickKitten2546 Win User

Gamertag

hey guys,

I've has an xbox for a long time now. I change my GTs frequently cause i get bored of them.

I recently changed my GT yesterday and xbox changed it on me.

Now I don't really care, but they are trying to charge me for the change. Shouldn't i have a free change if they change it? I dont wana spend $20 for a name change.
  4. xxUNCLEBEARxx Win User

All 50 Waves of Hordie Horde on Insane

I can do it this Thursday! I have Instagib! Never tried Horde on Blood Drive before but I'm still ready! Message me if u still need it or wana help me
  5. OllyBongo1 Win User

Black Ops 3 pre-order no longer available

so like whens it coming back I wana pre order it cos I think my disk drives starting to do that insert disk stuff agen and I don't want to get the disk and it breaks on launch day hence why I wana get the digi download version
  6. Roissy Angel Win User

Official Dice servers deleted from favorites?

"i just wana play on official dice servers. Have you not seen the pages of empty rented servers !? People dont wana play on most of them cus they have stupid rules, ticket amounts and admin abuse."

Yep. +1
Thema:

wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it...

1. wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it... - Similar Threads - wana change mij

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. i wana contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    i wana contact enforcement team: salut and hi and hi , i wana just contact enforcement team please can one personne in th world help me real help and thanks a lot with a smily heart a7269cfd-2183-43b8-a169-81af965299f6
  10. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f