Walmarts unacceptable hosting of scalpers.

Discus and support Walmarts unacceptable hosting of scalpers. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today I decided to check availability on Series X consoles through the official Xbox website, to see "in stock" at Walmart. Excitement grows as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnuOctavius, Jun 13, 2021.

1. AnuOctavius
    AnuOctavius Guest

Today I decided to check availability on Series X consoles through the official Xbox website, to see "in stock" at Walmart. Excitement grows as I quickly click the link, thinking maybe I've caught a drop. The excitement was very short lived though, because as the pages loads I'm greeted with a $946 price tag.

Now I've grown accustomed to seeing extortionate prices from scalpers at this point. But never before have I seen a major retailer hosting scalpers, and so openly advertising for them. I understand Xbox and Microsoft and stop all scalpers, but they should at least check to make sure the links shared on their website don't get directed to scalpers. It's unacceptable how these scalpers can so easily secure large amounts of stock, and the have a major retailer advertise for them. And honestly I'd say it's even more unacceptable that the official Xbox website directly links to a scalpers listing.

Honestly at this point I've completely given up on trying to get a console ant time soon, as I can't even rely on major retailers providing me a product at retail price. And it's a damn shame because I'm already starting to notice my Xbox One S isn't powerful enough for new games (Example being Outriders; dips bellow 30fps in combat and sometimes never recovers. Audio processing lag is also frequent.)

:)

AnuOctavius, Jun 13, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: