Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming.

Discus and support Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are wait times so long on gamepass cloud gaming? If its an influx of players because of new game shouldn't that have been accounted for before... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nonottaday, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Nonottaday
    Nonottaday Guest

Why are wait times so long on gamepass cloud gaming? If its an influx of players because of new game shouldn't that have been accounted for before releasing new games on the platform? I just canceled my subscription because the wait times make it unusable.

:)

Nonottaday, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Wilson Parker Win User

So, you want to stick behind the lawyer response? If that is the case, why is it part of the “premium” tier price point? Also, why is it called on-demand cloud gaming? And you’re trying to tell me that Microsoft can’t put more man power and finance behind it? Especially when the CEO pushes the game pass and cloud gaming at every expo? If it isn’t Being marketed then explain why the ad on the game pass ultimate site states cloud? It doesn’t state beta until click learn more and no where does it state how far into beta the company is with the service. There is just best used at … speed for pc, mobile, etc. there seems to be a disconnect on the company’s part for not fully explaining to people the wait times. This is a serious example of over promising and under delivering.
  3. Nonottaday Win User

Thank You for your time but I was hoping to get an answer from a Microsoft employee who could tell me if and when this problem would be solved so I know when its useable and I can subscribe again.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

it's not being marketed to you as a final polished product, in fact that's why the word "beta "is in the title

There's a reason why Best Buy got in trouble about 10 years ago for insisting that they're employees were "beta testing" products,

Access to cloud gaming is it this time a perk of Xbox game pass ultimate,

I'm sorry but you can't just snap your fingers and make thousands of new xboxes or computers appear. determine their proper distribution, and then balance the load even over the course of a few months
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The service is currently in Beta and there is no timetable for anything as it is still in development with no scheduled launch date
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

I know others have the same issue. What device do you play on? How long were you waiting?
Thema:

1. Wait times on gamepass cloud gaming. - Similar Threads - Wait times gamepass

2. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  3. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: Is the cloud service only to see a countdown of more than 50 (and more) minutes to play? What's the point of a service that aims to be agile with those waiting times? And not only in the most...
  4. Are Microsoft even trying to improve cloud wait times...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Microsoft even trying to improve cloud wait times...: When are Microsoft going to actually address the forever wait times to play just about any game, I began paying more for ultimate, I love the cloud gaming service try a game before buying it, it...
  5. Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?: The air times are seriously getting crazy. Do you have plans to fixing this? 8f7ed348-e24f-4f37-baae-e1f55274e7f9
  6. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...
  7. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  8. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  9. Long wait times for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times for cloud gaming: I see this thread was opened and closed before. There should be no reason it should have been closed as this issue is still not resolved. Some rep said it’s being worked on over a year ago. It is...
  10. Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?: On the Game Pass website, when I stream if there’s a wait it says, “Lots of people are playing! Wait time is about ________” Is there any way to get the same info to show when I load a game from...