Wait till it is in the vault.

Discus and support Wait till it is in the vault. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I have played about 3 hours of the Full Game Need For Speed trial and all I can say is thank God for EA Access because without it I would not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FullHornet, Oct 30, 2015.

1. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

Ok so I have played about 3 hours of the Full Game Need For Speed trial and all I can say is thank God for EA Access because without it I would not know that this game is terrible and to save my hard-earned money. The game and characters are beyond stupid,
    The cars handle horribly. It is just an all around bad game.

:)

FullHornet, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Steev84
    Steev84 Guest
    Why was I able to download the Mass Effect games for free on the XBOX store on my xbox one?

EA Access is the shit. Can't wait till they put Battlefield 1 in the vault.

Steev84, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Who else has signed up for EA Access?

This seems a good deal. @unreal, they are not demos but the actual game (5 days early) that you can play for @ least 2 hrs. All progress carries over if or when you buy it. I can see a lot of problems with it with boosting or what not tho. Plus there's the
    vault. I personally will wait till the "Vault" is more full, but it seems up n up. Demos...ahem.

StudBllJckHammr, Oct 30, 2015
  4. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

I wouldn't have got it anyway but the trial just confirmed it for me. I wouldn't say it's bad, just not for me. I don't really like live action in games and they were unskippable, the racing wasn't exciting enough for either.

DWoodbine, Oct 30, 2015
  5. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    I didn't even need to wait for the trial the beta was deleted after about 1 minute....

Mr Boozyhead, Oct 30, 2015
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    EA Acces would be cool if there were more games I was interested in.

brandiesel1, Oct 30, 2015
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I haven't enjoyed the NFS series for a long time now and this new one has done nothing to change my mind. Got bored of it pretty quickly.

For me though EA Access is fantastic value for money. Played some games ( and enjoyed them ) that I wouldn't of usually gone for. Like with NFS, gives you a chance to try out games before parting with your cash and where I download all my titles, I get a
    small discount on games like Battlefront + get to play them for a limited time before release day.

Like Brand said though, it's cool if there's games your interested in but if there isn't, well obviously it won't be of use to some.

Lofty Who, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Lofty Who Win User

I haven't enjoyed the NFS series for a long time now and this new one has done nothing to change my mind. Got bored of it pretty quickly.

For me though EA Access is fantastic value for money. Played some games ( and enjoyed them ) that I wouldn't of usually gone for. Like with NFS, gives you a chance to try out games before parting with your cash and where I download all my titles, I get a
    small discount on games like Battlefront + get to play them for a limited time before release day.

Like Brand said though, it's cool if there's games your interested in but if there isn't, well obviously it won't be of use to some.
  9. Mr Boozyhead Win User

I didn't even need to wait for the trial the beta was deleted after about 1 minute....
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

EA Acces would be cool if there were more games I was interested in.
  11. DWoodbine Win User

I wouldn't have got it anyway but the trial just confirmed it for me. I wouldn't say it's bad, just not for me. I don't really like live action in games and they were unskippable, the racing wasn't exciting enough for either.
  12. BeastBadshah Win User

Who is playing Anthem On Friday?

Nah waiting till it available in the vault
Thema:

1. Wait till it is in the vault. - Similar Threads - Wait till vault

2. Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?: I’ve recently reset my security email and I’ve tried to sign on to my Xbox account but I get a pop up saying that my security has been reset and I can continue using my account as normal but when...
  3. Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre...: Do I have to wait till madden 24 release to get my refund that was taken out when I pre ordered the game ? 08430db7-11ab-4b9e-a957-185a1a92bb04
  4. bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....: ugh....guess I have to wait till next year to play bingo 6c5f7474-4c1c-42d1-99cd-7ba6e9d77b62
  5. Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop: I purchased the xbone on release and traded for a ps4 about a month in due to the pay wall for apps. One of my favorite games was RISE. With the new updates and the stuff coming in November I...
  6. buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying new games from xbox live and having to wait till 3:01am to play them: Anyone else have a problem with buying a new release through xbox live and not being able to play them at 12:01am? Microsoft; if you want me to give my money directly to you, let me play at...
  7. Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Excited for destiny... not so much having to wait till 3 am est.: I can only assume it's because Microsoft is west coast. I prefer dig dls when pos and had and issue with not being able to leave the house on launch night. It would be nice if the game would be...
  8. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...: Just like the title says will it be available tonight or wait till tomorrow 6bf2c46d-25ac-4f31-9668-8e42e388b33a
  9. Do I have to wait till my subscription ends before i can redeem a new xbox live gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to wait till my subscription ends before i can redeem a new xbox live gold ...: I have an Xbox live gold subscription expiring on the 4th of Feb. I bought another gift card for 3 months. When I try to redeem in, it says "Something went wrong" and it says either "Give it...
  10. I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I ...: Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014. Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where I live both consoles are sold out. If a fan...