Wait a full minute, then give it another try.

Discus and support Wait a full minute, then give it another try. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New discs always say this. They start installing then this message happens. I’ve got a disc of a game that’s already downloaded and it works fine. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Dodd1, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Chris Dodd1
    Chris Dodd1 Guest

New discs always say this. They start installing then this message happens. I’ve got a disc of a game that’s already downloaded and it works fine. Any clue how to fix this?

:)

Chris Dodd1, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Chris, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

An alternative you can try if the discs don't work is to pair the mobile app with your console, search for the game in the app, and then install the game digitally.

To be able to do this you must have remote downloads enabled as indicated in the Information in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one

credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/035f3c5f-3ea9-47f1-8461-97e98e889f3b

Greetings and I hope this information has been useful to you.
    Jhon
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

"Wait a full minute, then give it another try" (0xd000189)

4. Spider Lambden Win User

Marvel Avengers disc won't install

It is the only disc I'm having issues with. I continually get the message WAIT A FULL MINUTE, THEN GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY (0x8007139f)
  5. LeeFalk1 Win User

Signing in and installing.

I've had the same. Either please wait a few minutes and give it another try but nothing.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Forza 5 Closing to Dashboard?

Hello, could you give this a try please.

-

Power the console off and remove the power cable from the console, wait for at least two minutes, reconnect the power cable and give it another try.
Thema:

1. Wait a full minute, then give it another try. - Similar Threads - Wait full minute

2. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  3. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  4. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  5. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  6. Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?: I sent in my Xbox series s for repairs on 2/12/24. I have come to understand that it can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive it afterwards. My issue is that this is entirely too long. The...
  7. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  8. Wait a full minute error meassage

in XboX Insiders
    Wait a full minute error meassage: Hi was wondering if anyone keeps getting this msg when they first turn on their xbox and then try to start an app or game Will say that if i restart my xbox it then works as it should but is...
  9. Wait a full minute...yatta yatta

in XboX Insiders
    Wait a full minute...yatta yatta: Newest Beta build update. Games aren't loading, hard reset xbox and it started the download again. Games and apps pinwheels Home crashes Loading games will splash screen the game and then prompt...
  10. "Wait a full minute, then give it another try" (0xd000189)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Wait a full minute, then give it another try" (0xd000189): I was getting this error message when trying to use Spectrum app. now I get it when I try and start the xbox. I can't get out of a blank screen and then i get this message. I can't go to home only...