Wait....6v6???

Discus and support Wait....6v6??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; oh and im going to go out on a limb and say the maps are static, they cheaped out on the rest of the game, why would they offer changing maps like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whagi, Jan 13, 2014.

  1. Wait....6v6???


    oh and im going to go out on a limb and say the maps are static, they cheaped out on the rest of the game, why would they offer changing maps like other $60 games (bf4).
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 14, 2014
    #31
  2. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    [quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]

    Well i doubt you'd have that same time if your daughter was young enough to still need help with homework every night and you were a single parent that had to worry about more then just work/gaming. I'm just going to guess you dont have to worry about school
    events/dinner/kids lunches/doctor appointments, you know typically wife stuff...but I do it all and still find time for full time work and hobbies...now thats time management.

    [/quote]



    LOL its not a competition mate. Just game when you can. Wait....6v6??? :)

    I'm sure you will enjoy this game, even with just a couple of hours a week.
     
    Whagi, Jan 14, 2014
    #32
  3. ya i know, different strokes different folks...heading to work now...good day.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 14, 2014
    #33
  4. Whagi
    Whagi Guest

    Wait....6v6???

    [quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]

    oh and im going to go out on a limb and say the maps are static

    [/quote]



    Good, I will be glad that the maps are static, at least there will be a constant. Combine that with the 6vs6 and small maps, and it will be a great experience. Nothing better than getting to know your enemies Wait....6v6??? :)
     
    Whagi, Jan 14, 2014
    #34
  5. You keep going on about how great Battlefield 4 is yet my experience with it has been unreliable to put it nicely.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jan 14, 2014
    #35
  6. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Considering people keep losing their SP saves you might as well say Battlefield is MP only.
     
    Burst Axe, Jan 14, 2014
    #36
  7. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Titanfall is an always online game,but there are solo,coop and PvP experiences...Not sure if there are game modes but there are different experiences,it's not only PvP.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Jan 14, 2014
    #37
  8. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    Wait....6v6???

    [quote user="EnenDaveyBoy"]

    Sometimes playing solo has its own merits, since thats how I met the people I play with in the first place.

    [/quote]



    This doesn't make sense... you don't meet people in single player games...



    But feel free to add me.



    I once managed to kill the entire enemy team in Gears with the Chainsaw.



    All of them... stood around together.... 1... 2... 3... 4 in a row.



    Best day ever.
     
    Azrael008uk, Jan 14, 2014
    #38
  9. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I don't know if anyone here has played Hawken on pc. It's a fast paced mech game similar to titanfall except for the are no little soldiers running around. It is only 5v5 I believe and seriously if it were any more it would be to much. It would be like have
    bf4 with 50 tanks on a map.
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 14, 2014
    #39
  10. complaining about titanfall ebing 6 on 6 is like complaining that the NFL is only 11 on 11. its like that for a reason. for balance and pace of the game
     
    Upinya Slayin, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

    Wait....6v6???

    ya i know, different strokes different folks...heading to work now...good day.
  12. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Wait....6v6???

    [quote user="Azrael008uk"]



    How fortunate for you. Between now and March you only need to make 5 friends.

    [/quote]Hopefuly all the people I play with will buy an xbox one and upgrade from the 360, although its more likely to be more toward the end of the year.

    Sometimes playing solo has its own merits, since thats how I met the people I play with in the first place.
  13. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Wait....6v6???

    Now onto less funny boredom killing matters- why do you think so negatively about a game that remains an Enigma 2 months from launch? They already said they tried it with enormous numbers, but it works better with 6v6. That's already 12 v 12 with Titans,
    and there is a 'diverse and unique AI component' that supposedly has a big role to play, so why not just wait and see?

    As for opinions, I welcome them as long as they are respectful. Saying we'd be wise to follow your lead was just the sort of thing I love to jump on, for fun.
  14. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

    Wait....6v6???

    lol ^^^ that guy does have a valid point there. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess...yet I doubt you see that as much as I see you posting about everyone elses opinions.
  15. Azrael008uk Win User

    Wait....6v6???

    [quote user="EnenDaveyBoy"]

    Sorry one thing I would like to add, I play COD, if I play multiplay not in a team, very often I end up on a team with 3-4 or 5 people are happy to be cannot fodder, I can play a really good game and still loose, the other day i was playing kill confirmed
    and two people in the team went 2 kills for 23 deaths and 1 kill for 28 deaths, it was fairly close due to me and someone else playing well, but we still lost, I have not played battlefield when there hasn't been 6v6 (i think rush on battlefield bad company
    2), but how much cannot fodder will there be on battlefield 4on pc and xbox one, and on any game which goes above 6v6.

    Now I don't like cannon fodder, on either side I want a good hard game win or lose, with Titan falls being that bit different I do think the difference between ok and good is going to be bigger, 6v6 sounds even better from this view point.

    [/quote]



    How fortunate for you. Between now and March you only need to make 5 friends.
Thema:

Wait....6v6???

Loading...
  1. Wait....6v6??? - Similar Threads - Wait 6v6

  2. Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,...
  3. MSFS 2024 on Xbox Series X is seriously unoptimized — support just tells me to wait

    in XboX Insiders
    MSFS 2024 on Xbox Series X is seriously unoptimized — support just tells me to wait: Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to enjoy Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 on my Xbox Series X, but the performance is just awful — constant stuttering, frame pacing issues, and severe terrain...
  4. i cant enter a game in black ops 6 warzone and "waiting for relay" randomly pops up (i play...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant enter a game in black ops 6 warzone and "waiting for relay" randomly pops up (i play...: me and my friend were playing approximatly one and a half years ago, and we switched our usernames to something innapropriate as a joke but then some days later we got other names (like bot names)...
  5. WAit why are we closing the Forums?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    WAit why are we closing the Forums?: Is there a possibility I could lead the team? 3af39619-26a9-4609-af6a-34826f51725a
  6. Should I get a series X or wait for next gen?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I get a series X or wait for next gen?: it’s kinda late now but i’ve finally saved up to get a new console since im still using my one s and id definitely wanna upgrade before the release of gta 6 but hearing how the next gen is...
  7. My account was hacked and I’ve waited 5 business days but I haven’t gotten my account can I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and I’ve waited 5 business days but I haven’t gotten my account can I...: So recently my computer was breached and pretty much all of my gaming accounts were broken into. Steam, ea, and epic games were hacked but I got them back extremely quickly but I am having no luck...
  8. How do I recover an account, other than wait 30 days?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an account, other than wait 30 days?: Hi. My sons account had a recover mobile number attached that we no longer have. Yes, I should have changed it and yes I missed it on the 50 things that need that number changing. I have changed...
  9. how long i have to wait "Your application to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how long i have to wait "Your application to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace...: how long i have to wait "Your application to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace Partner Program is under review" b5232a31-ccbc-41e9-ac0e-129186ba7a2f
  10. Minecraft Windows is "waiting on install"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows is "waiting on install": I've been experiencing this problem for the past 3 days, i do not know why not it's installing, i tried restarting my pc, closing and opening minecraft launcher, i even tried to download it thru...