Wait....6v6???

Discus and support Wait....6v6??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't wait for people to actually play Titanfall and put this crap to bed once and for all. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whagi, Jan 13, 2014.

  1. Wait....6v6???


    I can't wait for people to actually play Titanfall and put this crap to bed once and for all.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jan 14, 2014
    #16
  2. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    [quote user="IIFatalshockII"]

    I can't wait for people to actually play Titanfall and put this crap to bed once and for all.

    [/quote]

    Agreed. They will then realise just how much better 6vs6, especially on more confined maps. In your face fast paced heart pumping action!
     
    Whagi, Jan 14, 2014
    #17
  3. If people had to play against 32 Titans there would be WAY more whinging. Guaranteed.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jan 14, 2014
    #18
  4. Wait....6v6???

    hmm online only space game with robots and bots, 6 vs 6, at $60 also available on 360 (probably at 900p). Sounds cheesy
     
    BCEM HE CCATb, Jan 14, 2014
    #19
  5. yep just yet another reason to wait till this game hits the bargain bin...they want to charge you as much as a game that has single player and is awesome (bf4) and also has 32 vs 32 online multiplayer (bf4) yet you only get multiplayer 6 vs 6. Pfft im not
    funding this kind of low common denominator, you'd all be wise not to either.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 14, 2014
    #20
  6. ^^^ This guy isn't buying Titanfall everyone. Cancel your pre-orders and blindly follow.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jan 14, 2014
    #21
  7. ^^^ This guy just contradicted his own signature.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jan 14, 2014
    #22
  8. Wait....6v6???

    lol ^^^ that guy does have a valid point there. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess...yet I doubt you see that as much as I see you posting about everyone elses opinions.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 14, 2014
    #23
  9. Now onto less funny boredom killing matters- why do you think so negatively about a game that remains an Enigma 2 months from launch? They already said they tried it with enormous numbers, but it works better with 6v6. That's already 12 v 12 with Titans,
    and there is a 'diverse and unique AI component' that supposedly has a big role to play, so why not just wait and see?

    As for opinions, I welcome them as long as they are respectful. Saying we'd be wise to follow your lead was just the sort of thing I love to jump on, for fun.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jan 14, 2014
    #24
  10. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    [quote user="Azrael008uk"]



    How fortunate for you. Between now and March you only need to make 5 friends.

    [/quote]Hopefuly all the people I play with will buy an xbox one and upgrade from the 360, although its more likely to be more toward the end of the year.

    Sometimes playing solo has its own merits, since thats how I met the people I play with in the first place.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 14, 2014
    #25
  11. I'll have plenty to do with my upcoming ps4 and steambox purchases later this year vs. paying $60 to give titanfall a try ...titanfall's price needs to fall before i'd consider a multiplayer only game with just 6 humans vs 6 humans...ai additions don't appeal
    to me when they're usually easy ways around A.I and they dont add that kind of "smart" tactical strategies real humans bring. Ya the maps may be small so it will be alot of action however being multiplayer only im sure the maps will be old within a few months
    time and is $60 really worth a few hours a week gaming for a few months? To me, nope.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 14, 2014
    #26
  12. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    [quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]

    is $60 really worth a few hours a week gaming for a few months?

    [/quote]



    If it give me hours of fun and entertainment, yes. Although I do play a lot more than a few hours per week, as I would expect most gamers do.
     
    Whagi, Jan 14, 2014
    #27
  13. Whagi
    Whagi Guest

    Wait....6v6???

    lol Im 47 and a full time graphics designer working late most nights. Daughter and wife (who loves gaming as much as me), and still find lots of time to game. Guess Im just good at time management Wait....6v6??? :)





    If the game is good, I will get my monies worth from it, so no worries there.
     
    Whagi, Jan 14, 2014
    #28
  14. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    ..oh and out running 8 miles, 3 times a week too LOL

    Helps with gaming Wait....6v6??? ;)
     
    Whagi, Jan 14, 2014
    #29
  15. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    I may have missed this. But are the maps "Static" or "Dynamic"?
     
    Whagi, Jan 14, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Wait....6v6???

Loading...
  1. Wait....6v6??? - Similar Threads - Wait 6v6

  2. Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,...
  3. MSFS 2024 on Xbox Series X is seriously unoptimized — support just tells me to wait

    in XboX Insiders
    MSFS 2024 on Xbox Series X is seriously unoptimized — support just tells me to wait: Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to enjoy Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 on my Xbox Series X, but the performance is just awful — constant stuttering, frame pacing issues, and severe terrain...
  4. i cant enter a game in black ops 6 warzone and "waiting for relay" randomly pops up (i play...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant enter a game in black ops 6 warzone and "waiting for relay" randomly pops up (i play...: me and my friend were playing approximatly one and a half years ago, and we switched our usernames to something innapropriate as a joke but then some days later we got other names (like bot names)...
  5. WAit why are we closing the Forums?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    WAit why are we closing the Forums?: Is there a possibility I could lead the team? 3af39619-26a9-4609-af6a-34826f51725a
  6. Should I get a series X or wait for next gen?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I get a series X or wait for next gen?: it’s kinda late now but i’ve finally saved up to get a new console since im still using my one s and id definitely wanna upgrade before the release of gta 6 but hearing how the next gen is...
  7. My account was hacked and I’ve waited 5 business days but I haven’t gotten my account can I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and I’ve waited 5 business days but I haven’t gotten my account can I...: So recently my computer was breached and pretty much all of my gaming accounts were broken into. Steam, ea, and epic games were hacked but I got them back extremely quickly but I am having no luck...
  8. How do I recover an account, other than wait 30 days?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an account, other than wait 30 days?: Hi. My sons account had a recover mobile number attached that we no longer have. Yes, I should have changed it and yes I missed it on the 50 things that need that number changing. I have changed...
  9. how long i have to wait "Your application to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how long i have to wait "Your application to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace...: how long i have to wait "Your application to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace Partner Program is under review" b5232a31-ccbc-41e9-ac0e-129186ba7a2f
  10. Minecraft Windows is "waiting on install"

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows is "waiting on install": I've been experiencing this problem for the past 3 days, i do not know why not it's installing, i tried restarting my pc, closing and opening minecraft launcher, i even tried to download it thru...