W-9 Form?

Discus and support W-9 Form? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am adding Minecraft to eSports at my school district. I am trying to put in a PO to purchase copies of the game from the website, but I am needing a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justin Hand, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Justin Hand
    Justin Hand Guest

W-9 Form?

I am adding Minecraft to eSports at my school district. I am trying to put in a PO to purchase copies of the game from the website, but I am needing a completed W9 form. Is this something you could assist me with?

:)

Justin Hand, Jan 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

W-9 Form?

Hi Justin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please, contact the Minecraft Education support.

You can use this link:

https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope this helps.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Needing the W9 for Microsoft Store in order to make a school purchase

4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Whats the youngest aged player you have ever been in a lobby with?

My son has been playing COD MPs since W@W when he was 5. Hes 9 now recently, and a beast, LOL.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Boosters need to be BANNED!

^^My boy is 9 and he plays COD. Hes been playing MP since he was 5 with W@W. I dont feel irresponsible at all.
  6. Jay ITFC Win User

Is Fifa 13 The Easiest Fifa to 1000G Since RTFTWC 06 ?

Spot on 'In Form' player is pure luck could take 9 days or 9 months...
Thema:

W-9 Form?

1. W-9 Form? - Similar Threads - Form

2. i have a direct deposit authorization form?

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a direct deposit authorization form?: i have a direct deposit authorization form from my cash app to authorize Microsoft to pay me where do i send this direct deposit form to Microsoft what is their email address so i can send it to...
  3. Recover form being denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover form being denied: The recovery process is BS I have tried everything they have told me Todo I know for a fact they have a way to access the information I need my account back it's total horse **** iv done 2 forms...
  4. What do I do when it keeps sending me to a verification form?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do when it keeps sending me to a verification form?: I’ve been trying to sign in to my Xbox account but it says my credentials have been at risk on my outlook account. Which I don’t know how I don’t use the outlook account anywhere else but my Xbox,...
  5. Your automated recovery form

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your automated recovery form: It’s not ideal. Is the entire form case sensitive? Approx how much of this form must be filled out for the automated server to acknowledge that a user should be allowed back into their Microsoft...
  6. When recovering account via online form, what address do you use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When recovering account via online form, what address do you use?: Failed 4 times at recovering my Microsoft account. I have 17 years on it, 275k gamerscore and own over 500 digital games and I can't pass the verification despite everything I put in is right....
  7. I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...: I have been unable to recover my Outlook account that I use for my Xbox profile using the online recovery option. I have filled out the form that it gives me many times with all of the information...
  8. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.: I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form...
  9. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...
  10. Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my...: I have tried to login to my account but I only can do the password form, but I've submitted so much to it and made sure it matched the account info but it doesn't work. And I don't have the phone...