Высокий пинг forza horizon 4

Discus and support Высокий пинг forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; В одиночном режиме всё окей, но как только играешь с другом дико зависает, если рядом с ним ехать, и его постоянно телепортирует. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mazino Tlm, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Mazino Tlm
    Mazino Tlm Guest

В одиночном режиме всё окей, но как только играешь с другом дико зависает, если рядом с ним ехать, и его постоянно телепортирует.
    Высокий пинг forza horizon 4 [​IMG]

:)

Mazino Tlm, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Right, when I say ISP, it means the Internet as a whole, this test you do only measures the speed between your residence and your internet service provider, but it doesn't measure from the provider outwards, so the excess traffic can be occurring from the provider to the game servers and not knowing the cause.
  3. Mazino Tlm Win User

Нет, интернет у меня стабильный, и в других играх у меня пинг всегда был не большой, и я играл в FH4 1-1.5 года назад (такой же компьютер и интернет) и всё было отлично. Еще у моего друга такая же проблема и в интернете очень много постов с такой же проблемой, но решения до сих пор нету.
    [​IMG]
  4. Georges C. Win User

"This support request will be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mazino, this is usually related to your home network or your ISP service provider.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
Thema:

1. Высокий пинг forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Высокий пинг forza

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  4. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  6. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  7. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Высокий пинг на windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Высокий пинг на windows 10: большой пинг именно в сети xbox. играть в игры, связанные с xbox стало невыносимо (к примеру sea of thieves). регион везде менял на японию, но толку ноль. пытался играть с впн, но все было только...
  10. Большой пинг .Big ping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Большой пинг .Big ping.: Hello dear support xbox . I would like to address the problem of a large ping, although in all games the ping is not higher than a hundred. Solve my problem please. Здравствуйте уважаемая...