Вылет Forza Horizon 4 на PC [Translation - Departure Forza Horizon 4 on PC]

Discus and support Вылет Forza Horizon 4 на PC [Translation - Departure Forza Horizon 4 on PC] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Вылетает при запуске Forza Horizon 4 на Windows 10 1903, без ошибки. Запускаю игру, после чего висит это изображение и игра закрывается. Скрин... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stxkeeer, Aug 5, 2019.

1. stxkeeer
    stxkeeer Guest

Вылетает при запуске Forza Horizon 4 на Windows 10 1903, без ошибки. Запускаю игру, после чего висит это изображение и игра закрывается. Скрин придоставлен ниже.

[Translation - It crashes when launching Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 1903, without error.
    I start the game, after which this image hangs and the game closes.
    The screen is provided below.]

Вылет Forza Horizon 4 на PC [Translation - Departure Forza Horizon 4 on PC] [​IMG]

:)

stxkeeer, Aug 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello STX,

Thanks for letting us know it didn't work. We recommend trying to
    uninstall and reinstall the game on your PC
    . This happens sometimes when the install has become corrupt for some reason. Try this and let us know.

Brad
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there stxkeeer,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with the game crashing on your Windows 10 PC.

I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our support article entitled
    Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 deviceto get the games
    back up and running normally.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.
  4. stxkeeer Win User

Hi there ,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with the game crashing on your Windows 10 PC.

I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our support article entitled
    Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 deviceto get the games
    back up and running normally.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.
    К сожалению, это не помогло, тоже самое

[Translation-Unfortunately, it didn't help, too.]
  5. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

6. kaan gül Win User

steam hesabımda para

peki bir sorum daha olacaktı forza horizon 4 xbox satın al diyor PC oluyor demi bu 169 lira olanı satın aldığımda pc de oyniyabileceğim ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-So one more question would be if Forza Horizon 4 says buy Xbox is the PC is going to be able to vote on the PC when I buy this 169 lira? ]
Thema:

1. Вылет Forza Horizon 4 на PC [Translation - Departure Forza Horizon 4 on PC] - Similar Threads - Вылет Forza Horizon

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  4. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  6. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  7. Вылет игр при игре с другом.[Translation-Crash of games when playing with a friend.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Вылет игр при игре с другом.[Translation-Crash of games when playing with a friend.]: Всем добрый вечер. Недавно я с другом столкнулся с проблемой, после от 20 минут до 1 часа у нас обоих вылетает игра. Вылетает лишь в играх которые установлены с Microsoft Store. При игре в...
  8. вылет игры на пк [Translation-game crash on pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    вылет игры на пк [Translation-game crash on pc]: Добрый вечер почему вылетает игра forza4 через каждые 15-20 минут без ошибок просто закрывается игра. [Translation- Good evening, why the forza4 game crashes every 15-20 minutes without errors...
  9. State of decay 2 - Вылет без ошибок[Departure without errors]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 - Вылет без ошибок[Departure without errors]: Буквально вчера было обонлвение State of decay 2. До него игралось нормально и стабильно. После обновления, игра начала вылетать спустя 10-15 минут игры, без единой ошибки. Прилагаю лого ошибки из...
  10. The game crashes (вылет игры ) Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game crashes (вылет игры ) Forza Horizon 3: When you load the game crashes Forza Horizon 3 it Appears okto and 10 seconds later the game crashes stupidly without any errors (При загрузки вылетает игра Forza Horizon 3 Появляется это окто и...