VUDU App keeps stopping with error code.

Discus and support VUDU App keeps stopping with error code. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone's XBox One VUDU app keeps stopping for no reason at all? It keeps happening to me bigtime. How do i fix this problem? or do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SToNeP2277, Jan 1, 2015.

1. SToNeP2277
    SToNeP2277 Guest

I was wondering if anyone's XBox One VUDU app keeps stopping for no reason at all? It keeps happening to me bigtime. How do i fix this problem? or do i wait in hopes they patch/update it in some point.

:)

SToNeP2277, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Wwe app installation stopped error code 0x80240024

Trying to install wwe network app install keeps stopping giving me error code 0x80240024 why is this happening

Josephgagliardi630, Jan 1, 2015
  3. Vudu error

the scenario: launch vudu, begin show. turn off xbox (in instant on mode). turn on xbox and resume vudu either from current app pane or recent app pin. Vudu opens with last frame visible. Gives error and returns to vudu home. Find show in vudu library, try
    to resume watching. Vudu crashes back to start screen. Relaunch vudu (not resume), show plays successfully.

TheGreatestAjax, Jan 1, 2015
  4. Rober Hoxter Win User

VUDU app stop working

Same for me too. Vudu just launches to a black screen. Uninstall and reinstall does nothing. Restarted console and that did nothing either. Not sure when this started since i havent launched the app in a few weeks.

Hulu does this as well, but restarting console fixes the issue. This hulu issue started a month or two ago.
  5. Magnus2073 Win User

VUDU app stop working

I contacted them first and was referred to Microsoft. They stated it was a problem with Microsoft software. The app works fine on all my other devices..... smart tvs, ipad pro and phone.
  6. Magnus2073 Win User

VUDU app stop working

Same for me too. Vudu just launches to a black screen. Uninstall and reinstall does nothing. Restarted console and that did nothing either. Not sure when this started since i havent launched the app in a few weeks.

Hulu does this as well, but restarting console fixes the issue. This hulu issue started a month or two ago.

[​IMG]
  7. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

VUDU app stop working

Vudu has always worked great for me. Until yesterday, got some message about I needed to contact vudu. I uninstalled and reinstalled then hard resetted my xbox. That didn't help. Turned on my console today and tried vudu again and now it works fine.
    The only diffrence is the screen with the vudu screen and underneath that it would say connecting. That was gone and replaced with a black screen. I thought it was messed up again but I waited a couple of seconds then it worked.
  8. Magnus2073 Win User

VUDU app stop working

I found this posting and tried it, worked perfectly. Just have to resign into Microsoft account and activate on xbox one as well as other apps that need sign in like Netflix etc.
Thema:

1. VUDU App keeps stopping with error code. - Similar Threads - VUDU App keeps

2. vudu app on xbox one x not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vudu app on xbox one x not working: help been going on for a long time now ,my xbox one x vudu app doesnt work cant even run 480p starts buffery over an over, tryed all kinds of fixes ,innie one know how to fix?...
  3. VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

in XBoX on Windows
    VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March: I have been grappling with this problem for nearly six months. Xbox support suggested posting to the Xbox forums; not sure whether they meant this or another site. This is fairly exhaustive so...
  4. Vudu app, movies & tv failing to launch in alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Vudu app, movies & tv failing to launch in alpha skip ahead: I have a series x and LG C1, I noticed a few days ago my Vudu app started not launching properly. When I started the app I would get a black screen needing a app restart half the time. After the...
  5. Vudu app no longer works and will not launch

in XboX Insiders
    Vudu app no longer works and will not launch: I have a series x and have a few movies through there app. I'm in alpha skip ahead as well. If we could get this looked at that would be great thanks submitted by /u/GINJABRAD [link] [comments]
  6. Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?: For the last few months anytime I go to purchase a movie in the VUDU app through Xbox it gives me an error. The error reads "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  7. Have to reboot Vudu app after every movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to reboot Vudu app after every movie: Hello, i have a problem with the Vudu movie app. When i finish tv episode, that I own, the app gets hung up and will not play the next episode. I am then forced to reboot the app, then it works...
  8. Vudu app not working/messed up startup

in XboX Insiders
    Vudu app not working/messed up startup: Vudu app just goes black when I open it until I hit the start button twice. Even when I can see the screen it won’t allow me to log in. Also when I turn the series x on the dash is green and...
  9. Vudu app not opening on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vudu app not opening on Xbox 360: We've had vudu on our xbox360 for a long time. Recently, it will not open, citing "it is unavailable now, try again later" and there's a network connectivity error. However, our WiFi is working on...
  10. Dolby Vision no longer works in Vudu app

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision no longer works in Vudu app: I normally watch movies in the Vudu app because the Movies & TV app doesn't support Dolby Vision. After today's build Dolby Vision no longer works in the Vudu app, instead it plays using HDR and...