VTV Gaming!

Discus and support VTV Gaming! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am here to formally invite you to join Vendetta to Victory! Not only do we support the Competitive Scene, but we are also very casual... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RXG Griff RS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. RXG Griff RS
    RXG Griff RS Guest

VTV Gaming!

Hello!

I am here to formally invite you to join Vendetta to Victory!

Not only do we support the Competitive Scene, but we are also very casual gamers.

We have many things to offer such as;

A powerful, user-friendly, and professionally designed website.

Multimedia Teams (Design, youtube team, Event Staff, gaming news team, etc.)

400+ Active members

professionally Rank Structure..

Platinum Division - Gold Clan Tag - Ghosts Clan!

Notes:

One thing that sets us from other communities is that we do not promote our members for having a certain post count or a certain amount of recruits... We promote people by simply doing what you love best... Gaming!

You get promoted by gaming with other members!

I'm sure you will not regret joining, the environment that we provide for our members is really fun!

--------------------------------------------------------

How to Join:

To join you will need to register on our website @ vtvgaming.com and apply for membership(One of the first forums on the forum page..

Fill out the template provided for you

and where it says "Who referred you to this website". You will put "VTV Abyss XV"

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Abyss

:)

RXG Griff RS, Jan 1, 2014
  2. vS Klutch
    vS Klutch Guest
    VTV Recruitment

Looking for a gaming community? Look no further.
    Vendetta To Victory (VTV) is a Community with about 220+ strong members. We have just switched our website, and are still growing fast. VTV has been around since Nov 10th, 2013. I am an Admiral Of VTV Impulse. We are the newest clan in VTV, and we have
    many experienced members from other successful gaming communities and clans. Impulse plays every Call of Duty. You can make a difference, so why not join and see if VTV fits your needs. You can visit us at
    www.vtvgaming.com.
    What VTV offers:
    Clans - This I how we are organized. Ranks which go from Recruit all the way to Council Leader.
    Event Staff - Event Staff host tournaments and game nights,
    Game Battles - This is anyone who is interested in playing competitively.
    Design Team - Design Team make signatures, avatars, banners etc.
    Steps to join VTV Impulse:
    - To register go http://vtvgaming.com/forum.php.
    - When registering, be sure to put Klutch as the refferer.
    - After registering you will then need to verify your email.
    - Once your email is verified, you can now edit your profile and post on the forums.
    - The final step in joining VTV is to click the 'Join a Clan' tab near the top of the site. Then scroll down the page until you see VTV Impulse. Once you see Impulse click the 'Join Group' button and for the reason to join group just put, "Klutch recruited
    me".
    When you're into the user group, feel free to visit our own forums http://vtvgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?168-VTV-Impulse and introduce yourself in our chat box. Be sure to keep active by posting every so often or daily if you can and play with
    other members!
    Hope To See More People There!
    -Thanks,
    Klutch
    Admiral of VTV Impulse

vS Klutch, Jan 1, 2014
  3. vS Klutch
    vS Klutch Guest
    I am looking for a clan.

Looking for a gaming community? Look no further.

Vendetta To Victory (VTV) is a Community with about 220+ strong members. We have just switched our website, and are still growing fast. VTV has been around since Nov 10th, 2013. I am an Admiral Of VTV Impulse. We are the newest clan in VTV,
    and we have many experienced members from other successful gaming communities and clans. Impulse plays every Call of Duty. You can make a difference, so why not join and see if VTV fits your needs. You can visit us at
    www.vtvgaming.com.

What VTV offers:

Clans - This I how we are organized. Ranks which go from Recruit all the way to Council Leader.

Event Staff - Event Staff host tournaments and game nights,

Game Battles - This is anyone who is interested in playing competitively.

Design Team - Design Team make signatures, avatars, banners etc.

Steps to join VTV Impulse:

- To register go http://vtvgaming.com/forum.php.

- When registering, be sure to put Klutch as the refferer.

- After registering you will then need to verify your email.

- Once your email is verified, you can now edit your profile and post on the forums.

- The final step in joining VTV is to click the 'Join a Clan' tab near the top of the site. Then scroll down the page until you see VTV Impulse. Once you see Impulse click the 'Join Group' button and for the reason to join group just put, "Klutch recruited
    me".

When you're into the user group, feel free to visit our own forums vtvgaming.com/forumdisplay.php and introduce yourself in our chat box. Be sure to keep active
    by posting every so often or daily if you can and play with other members!

Hope To See More People There!

-Thanks,

Klutch

Admiral of VTV Impulse

vS Klutch, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

VTV Gaming!