VR Support for consoles, when is this going to happen if ever?

Discus and support VR Support for consoles, when is this going to happen if ever? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Lately I've been putting together budget flight rig for my xbox with an old gaming chair complete HOTAS and rudder pedals; and I strongly feel that the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XxDvstBvnnie26xX, Aug 31, 2023.

1. VR Support for consoles, when is this going to happen if ever?

Lately I've been putting together budget flight rig for my xbox with an old gaming chair complete HOTAS and rudder pedals; and I strongly feel that the one thing it needs to pull it all together isis VR Headset. So I ask you this microsoft; isn't it time to add VR Support to console? I can't be the only person here who thinks that Microsoft is a little overdue for this.

submitted by /u/XxDvstBvnnie26xX
    [link] [comments]

/u/XxDvstBvnnie26xX, Aug 31, 2023
  2. ZeroMoustafah Win User

When is VR support coming to Xbox?

I was hoping for VR on the scarlett but I can understand why it might not happen. Ultimately I would want VR to be in a good state of wireless functionality if they were going to add it to next gen consoles.
  3. mattmatt117 Win User

Xbox Series X VR support?

VR support would be great for consoles slightly affordable vr support is needed.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console

You'd probably want to contact Beam Team Games to see if they have any information on it. Since TellTale games is now closed they would need to find a new publisher.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ?

You can't use a VR headset on Xbox at all. Xbox consoles have zero support for VR headsets, be it 2D or 3D. VR in Microsoft Flight Simulator is only supported on PC.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

New gamin system

Microsoft already have a more powerful machine due for 2017, which should be more than capable of supporting VR. As for a VR only console, I seriously doubt it. VR isn't for everyone and even VR enthusiasts wouldn't always want to play with a headset on.

In any case, a VR only console would be far to expensive at the moment.
Thema:

VR Support for consoles, when is this going to happen if ever?

1. VR Support for consoles, when is this going to happen if ever? - Similar Threads - Support consoles going

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...: My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know how to fix it I’ve tried and it’s saying to fix my router security protocol...
  5. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  6. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  7. Will xbox support vulkan API in xbox series console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox support vulkan API in xbox series console: I want to know if Microsoft will try support vulkan API to xbox series console because in game performance vulkan gave more fps then directx12 it may benefit who use dev mode because its more used...
  8. Can’t sign into Xbox console says not supported in this region, however I’m in the UK no VPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Xbox console says not supported in this region, however I’m in the UK no VPN: No VPN, normally works fine. Error Code 0x80a40401 Unable to sign in I’m in the UK, my region is set to England Tried resets, tried resets of router 0e24c655-f917-4b04-8d4f-a39f15ad9f7d
  9. Will we get a hdr option for game clips on consoles that support hdr?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we get a hdr option for game clips on consoles that support hdr?: The only option for clips is sdr, but often we will have hdr turned on. When clipping a game in that has hdr on, dark areas in the game will look extremely dark in the clip, and sometimes even...
  10. cancellation beta support xbox one does not want to be a beta tester of the consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancellation beta support xbox one does not want to be a beta tester of the consol: I encountered problems on the group chat and written in incomprehensible language with different accents and various quotes and disconnections during games while upgrades were carried out...