VPN Game Buy - OK or NOK? What do you think? Is this allowed?

Discus and support VPN Game Buy - OK or NOK? What do you think? Is this allowed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, happy new year! I have often read and seen that people buy game codes very cheaply via vpn in Brazil, my question is now whether this is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bertms, Jan 1, 2021.

1. /u/bertms
    /u/bertms Guest

Hi guys, happy new year!

I have often read and seen that people buy game codes very cheaply via vpn in Brazil, my question is now whether this is allowed? It is very tempting with the prices on ebay. Is that allowed, can i be banned from Microsoft? What do you think? Should you keep your hands off it?

Thanks!

BR,

Rob

submitted by /u/bertms
    [link] [comments]

/u/bertms, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Doridion Win User

Fable II Backwards Compatibility

I'm sorry, but ...... why can you start a new game on the XBox 1, transfer it on the 360 and can play it ( if the saves are corrupted ? )

Already tried some ways like :

--- On the X360 ---

Created X360 : Ok

Created X1 : Ok

Created X360 and played X1 : Ok

--- One the X1 ---

Created X1 : Ok

Created X360 : NOk

Created X1 and played X360 : NOk

The problem is just coming from the emulation of the Fable II / Fable II DLC ....
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Do you think this is ok to do?

have you reported the posts?
  4. xXKIZANPLAYERXx Win User

I didnt know this was done before.first time ive seen it.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

you don`t need to actually find a moderator,you use the report abuse function.

i wouldn`t even bother though as they are well aware of the situation as it has been going on for months.
  6. xXKIZANPLAYERXx Win User

no It is a link to the forum post where the post creator is posting links to infected sites. it is in the 02- connecting to xbox live area of the support forum.there everywhere in there and non have been removed yet.

I should have worded it differnt sorry about that
Thema:

1. VPN Game Buy - OK or NOK? What do you think? Is this allowed? - Similar Threads - VPN Game Buy

2. How do I add a Windows Store game to Mullvad VPN's split tunnel

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add a Windows Store game to Mullvad VPN's split tunnel: Heya, so I've been playing ARK: Survival Evolved with my friends, but when they try to connect, they can't join unless I turn off Mullvad VPN. I've tried excluding ARK from the VPN tunneling via...
  3. Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?: I wanted to use cloud gaming but I was traveling to an unsupported country, I was planning to circumvent this by using a VPN or proxy but was unsure if this was allowed....
  4. Can only download games with game pass using VPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only download games with game pass using VPN: I live in the US and when I try to download a game it just sits there, no error, nothing. When I turn on my VPN it starts downloading. I've tried the troubleshooter, wsreset.exe. I've went into...
  5. xbox game pass and VPN

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass and VPN: Hi, I am in a country where the Game Pass is not available in the crountry where I am and I wonder if I take a VPN I will be able to use the Game Pass or no ? 52b69c41-4fb6-4b2f-97b9-34d368694490
  6. Is VPN improve ping of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is VPN improve ping of game: My ping is always at a high rate. my friend suggest me to use a VPN for good Ping he suggests me this VPN (Ufo vpn) so please tell me is this right to use VPN? e91ffc75-3dc1-4575-8195-e33b00d8be4a
  7. Is using a VPN in the game store allowed or will it cause a ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is using a VPN in the game store allowed or will it cause a ban?: I've seen a lot of VPNs and other websites promoting their product for gaming. As mentioned here: https://www.anonymistic.com/best-gaming-vpn/ It's useful in a lot of ways but would it cause a...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with VPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with VPN: Hello, I've found some keys for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Ebay, and they were really cheap! That's because i needed to use a Brasilian VPN for redeem the code. Does it actually work? Is this...
  9. Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question: Hello there, I live in Italy and I've not any problem playing project xcloud with vpn but I cannot use game streaming, do I need to set up a VPN also on the Xbox? submitted by /u/Anatras2002...
  10. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...