Возникла проблема с учётными данными 80151103

Discus and support Возникла проблема с учётными данными 80151103 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Sorry, for my English. In Russian version (answers.microsoft) no xbox-part only others services. At the beginning of February I faced such a problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YuryNazarenko, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Возникла проблема с учётными данными 80151103

Sorry, for my English. In Russian version (answers.microsoft) no xbox-part only others services.

At the beginning of February I faced such a problem. I was just knocked out of my account on the Xbox 360 console.

I've tried all the guides there are. I formatted the hard drive, tried to connect a USB flash drive, everything turned out to be useless. Two-factor authentication is not enabled. There is a successful login in the security section, but the profile loading is interrupted by about 10% percent.

I have subscriptions, XGPU, as well profile at Xbox One, works fine

I can't figure out what to do and how to be.

I tried to press the Xbox button during the start of the profile download, and then a gray profile appears, but he swears all the time that he is not loaded. Reloading the profile simply leads to its deletion and the message 80151103 crashes again and again. Contacting the chat did not lead to any result. I was offered to just sell and take the console for repair, but I know for sure that everything is fine with the console.

How can I still upload my profile?

Best regards, Yuri.

В начале февраля столкнулся с такой проблемой. Меня просто выбило из моей учётной записи на консоли Xbox360.

Я перепробовал все гайды, какие только есть. Отформатировал жесткий диск, пробовал подключить флешку, все оказалось бесполезным. Двухфакторная аутентификация не включена. В разделе безопасность есть успешный вход, но загрузка профиля прерывается где-то на 10% процентах.

Из подписок у меня XGPU имеется так же XboxOne там всё в порядке.

Что делать и как быть не могу разобраться.

Пробовал во время начала загрузки профиля, нажимать кнопку Xbox и тогда появляется серый профиль, но он всё время ругается на то, что он не загружен. Повторная загрузка профиля просто приводит к его удалению и снова и снова вылетает сообщение 80151103. Обращение в чат не привело ни к какому результату. Мне предложили просто продать отнести консоль в ремонт, но я то точно знаю, что с консолью все в порядке.

Как можно все-таки загрузить свой профиль?

Заранее Спасибо, Юрий.

:)

YuryNazarenko, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi SebastianSarmiento Vargas,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

If ever you are also looking for the translated version on the first reply please check this:

We actually have a support article where you can check out the troubleshooting step by step. Please take a look: Error 80151103 occurs when you download your profile to your Xbox 360 | Xbox Support.

Xbox 360 support content is no longer being maintained. If you need more information about your Xbox 360 console, you can also check out this thread -

For the step-by-step, let us wait for his reply to you.

Kind regards,

3. YuryNazarenko Win User

It is work!!!!

Yesterday i have been wondered. New pop-up error message. Always new error 8015190А.

After changing avatar with app for win10, my profile completely downloaded.

The main thing - MS fix the 80151103 error or bug.

I am happy!

Best regards Yury!
  4. YuryNazarenko Win User

Thank you Kathy.

As i know it is global problem.

I followed instruction with useing Xbox button while downloaded profile, but it wrong.

After 30 tries no results and same error in 20-30% progress bar.

Every day i monitor this publics but nothing.

I lost my progress and games, because i format all of my disks.
  5. SebastianSarmiento V Win User

Excuse me, could you detail what you did to solve the error?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

That's great news and thanks for the swift reply, YuryNazarenko.

Do you happen to encounter new error message? If yes, kindly check if this support article if it would help - При попытке подключения к службе Xbox Live возникает ошибка с кодом 8015190A | Xbox Support (English version: Xbox Support).

By the way, you may install this app: Купить едактор аватаров Xbox — Microsoft Store (ru-RU) (English translated page - Xbox Support) to make a change to your avatar. As this is related to the error code.

We value your feedback, click Yes or No to help us improve the support experience.

Voting responses will also be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. Возникла проблема с учётными данными 80151103 - Similar Threads - Возникла проблема учётными

2. проблема с консолью xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    проблема с консолью xbox series x: Hello! Today, I purchased an Xbox Series X console. When I tried to sign in to my account, I encountered an issue: the console was locked. The seller was unresponsive, even though they assured me...
  3. Проблема с запуском игр xbox 360 на series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема с запуском игр xbox 360 на series x: Имею несколько игр от 360 бокса на дисках и в гейм пасе, скачал, запустил. Затем все встает когда на экране надпись "Получение сведений о вашей консоли xbox 360", жду минуты 3-4, затем пускает...
  4. проблема перманентного бана в sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    проблема перманентного бана в sea of thieves: Hello! About half a year ago I got banned in Sea of Thieves (redbeard) due to ban evasion through an alternate account. I was playing on my other account, having fun with my friends and maybe I...
  5. проблема с сетевой игрой майнкрафт

in XBoX Games and Apps
    проблема с сетевой игрой майнкрафт: [img] У друга XBOX one, а у меня пк, играем в minecraft bedrock editon. По сети мы можем играть, но только если у нас один и тот же интернет подключен (ну например sef222 интернет подключен и...
  6. Проблема бана в Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема бана в Sea of thieves: Я первый раз(в общем первый раз) загрузил с приложения XBOX, и при первом же заходе мне написало что "Ваш аккаунт забанен навсегда". Что мне с этим делать? ведь я очень хочу поиграть в эту игру....
  7. Проблема с Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 4: Здравствуйте, тут такая проблема вышла, в Forza Horizon 4 никак не могу зайти в онлайн, пишет: "Не удалось подключится к серверам конфигурации Live". Помогите пожалуйста!...
  8. Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app ): Примерно зимой 21-го года, из моего приложение Xbox исчезла игра Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360) и теперь я не могу видеть прогресс игры, достижения которые я получил и количество набранных очков. Что...
  9. Возникла проблема с учётными данными 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    Возникла проблема с учётными данными 80151103: В начале февраля столкнулся с такой проблемой. Меня просто выбило из моей учётной записи на консоли Xbox360. Я перепробовал все гайды, какие только есть. Отформатировал жесткий диск, пробовал...
  10. С вашей учетной записью Майкрософт возникла проблема. Чтобы ее исправить, войдите на сайт...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    С вашей учетной записью Майкрософт возникла проблема. Чтобы ее исправить, войдите на сайт...: [Title translation-There's a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix it, log on to the account.live.com site using your browser.] Здравствуйте, помогите, пожалуйста. Когда я выполняю вход в...