Voucher code says already used?

Discus and support Voucher code says already used? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new xbox day one code for 12 months gold membership. When I enter it, it say it's have been used. How do I sort this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by corndoggydoggg, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Voucher code says already used?

I have a new xbox day one code for 12 months gold membership. When I enter it, it say it's have been used. How do I sort this problem?

:)

corndoggydoggg, Jan 30, 2014
  2. Trying to redeem voucher

I'm trying to redeem a voucher for Fifa 17 that came as part of a bundle we have entered in code but the electric went off & the game has disappeared when I go to redeem the voucher again it says already redeemed

Any advice how to get this downloaded it's not on my games option pic

FoggierBrush715, Jan 30, 2014
  3. Stores sell digital game cards?

Depends on your location as announced that digital game downloads can be done for a few titles like max curse of the brotherhood, crimson dragon, minecraft are the only 3 I know of they said they would make more but most people just buy a money voucher code and use that (trade your games in for the voucher is what I am saying)

Terrin_marine, Jan 30, 2014
  4. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest

Hi there corndoggydoggg,

For this issue you'll want to speak to Xbox Live support, they will likely need the code for the subscription. Here is the phone number where you can reach Xbox Live support: 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269). Alternatively, if the line is closed or if you
    prefer chat support, you may reach them over chat here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Drakken Saer, Jan 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: