Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team!

Discus and support Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you consider yourself... Technically savvy? Someone who likes playing games? Someone who enjoys volunteering time to help others? If so, we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MS Win8 Games, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team!

Do you consider yourself...

• Technically savvy?
    • Someone who likes playing games?
    • Someone who enjoys volunteering time to help others?

If so, we want you for the Troubleshooting Team! With Minesweeper blasting on to Windows Phone, we need a few good fans to help us make sure the game runs smoothly- whether on PC, phone, tablet, etc.

To join, just go to our Microsoft Studios Troubleshooting Teams
    Facebook page
    and sign up! If you don't use Facebook but still want to be part of it, send me an email directly to
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with the subject Troubleshooting Team.

Thanks so much for all your help and support! Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! :)

:)

MS Win8 Games, Jan 6, 2014
  2. SG Slipknot
    SG Slipknot Guest
    Volunteers needed for a gaming community!!!

I'm starting a gaming community and I need all the help I could get. I need someone who has good leadership skills, communication skills, and who are responsible.If you are interested please answer these questions below thanks Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! :) 1. How old are you ? 2.
    what gaming console(s) do you own ? 3. Which games do you play the most ? 4. What past clans have you been in and what position did you have in that clan ? 5. What is your most valuable strength ? 6. What is one weakness you have ? 7. Have you ever been a
    leader of something ? 8. Is there any other way to contact you ?

SG Slipknot, Jan 6, 2014
  3. MGDUDE
    MGDUDE Guest
    Team Dominex looking for graphic designer

Team Dominex is an Xbox One clan starting up recently and we need a graphic designer to create profile picture and background image. We don't have any money so we really need a volunteer willing to be a part of our community.
    Peace Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! :)

MGDUDE, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team!