Volume slider on menu doesn’t do anything.

Discus and support Volume slider on menu doesn’t do anything. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idk when this started happening but when listening to Spotify or another music playing app, you were able to control the balance of volume between the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sigmundslim, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Volume slider on menu doesn’t do anything.

Idk when this started happening but when listening to Spotify or another music playing app, you were able to control the balance of volume between the music and the rest of the console. This slider just doesn’t work anymore. Has anyone else noticed this?

submitted by /u/sigmundslim
    [link] [comments]

/u/sigmundslim, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Skitals Win User

Xbox One Adapter game and chat volume the same?

The Volume + and - raises and lowers ALL volume. The Game and Chat buttons adjust the mix between the two. That means, repeatedly press the Game button to raise the Game volume, in relation to chat. Press the chat button repeatedly to raise the chat volume.
    This is completely independent of the volume.

This of it like a mixing board. You have a slider for the Game track, a slider for the Chat track, and a Master volume slider.
  3. ORLANDO LUJAN Win User

Controller won't connect/Can't hear people

It could be that the volume slider on the guide is on the game and not the party
  4. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Xbox one mic permanently on mute - this seems to be a known issue any fix yet?

If you have an Xbox headset, there is a microphone and volume button on the wire. You could have this switched off. You want to put the slider thing to the microphone symbol with no line through.

If this doesn’t work use this link.

https://support.xbox.com/.

Hope this helps have a good evening/day.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

No sound

From that photograph that you have posted, every audio level is set to zero, so you won`t hear anything at all. Move the sliders to the right to increase volume, etc
  6. T3h Bl0b Win User

Language issue on Shadow of War

Hopefully you figured this out, but just in case anyone else searches for this.

From the main screen you will have four options:

• Start
    • WBPlay
    • Change Profile
    • Options

Choose the bottom box for Options (which will display in whichever language is selected.

Then, go right twice to the audio/sound options (looks like a speaker). The options are:

• Listening Environment
    • Master Volume (slider)
    • Sound effects volume (slider)
    • Dialog volume (slider)
    • Music volume (slider)
    • Play speaker test
    • Subtitles
    • Audio Language
    • Text Language
    Change the bottom two to the language of your choice (from supported languages)/
Thema:

Volume slider on menu doesn’t do anything.

1. Volume slider on menu doesn’t do anything. - Similar Threads - Volume slider menu

2. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  3. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  4. Put Tv volume on main screen please

in XboX Insiders
    Put Tv volume on main screen please: Please move tv volume to main screen or put at the top of sub menu. I would really appreciate it, thanks for listening. submitted by /u/Crafty-Mall-5215 [link] [comments]
  5. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  6. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  7. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  8. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider: So, 1 week ago I had the volume start cutting out and being a trouble to just ignore. So I popped off the volume side dial and sure enough the tiny slider had come off the board. Any attempts to...
  10. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken: The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755 [link] [comments]