Volume problem when party chat is on. Anyone?

Discus and support Volume problem when party chat is on. Anyone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Everytime I turn on the party chat the volume of games, TV whatever, decreases drastically, it´s barely audible. When I turn off the party chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IvanDesuó, Jan 10, 2014.

1. IvanDesuó
    IvanDesuó Guest

Hi,

Everytime I turn on the party chat the volume of games, TV whatever, decreases drastically, it´s barely audible. When I turn off the party chat the volume backs to the normal level. I tried to change kinect, audio and privacy settings following the tipo
    of Xbox support on twitter, but still no success!

If anyone has the same problem and or solutions, please share here!

Other annoying thing is that I can´t turn off kinect chat, even with this option disabled I can hear people talking from kinect mic...

Thanks in advance!

:)

IvanDesuó, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Xbox one weird audio problem

ok I can't figure out how to delete my previous post but I found out my problem and its rather kinda dumb, but its party chat, apparently even though I thought I was exiting party chat it was still on and when party chat is enabled it turns the volume down,
    and actually kinda turns it down a lot. I don't know if Microsoft has thought of this but they should consider adding a feature that allows users to change how much the volume is lowered when going into party chat

MOTORHEAD45102, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

A few months ago, there used to be audio options under the system tab for Xbox One, but it was taken away. In these audio options, you could adjust the game volume and party volume with a slider. The closest thing I can find now is when I pick settings,
    display & sound, volume, and then chat mixer. The options in this chat mixer are - mute all other sounds, reduce the volume of other sounds by 80%, reduce the volume of other sounds by 50%, or do nothing. If this chat mixer is for party chat, I can tell you
    right now that it doesn't work. No matter what option is selected, the party volume to game volume is always the same, with no difference, the game is loud and the party is quiet. Is this chat mixer for the Mixer feature, because there's already audio options
    for that, so I wouldn't think so. So again, if the chat mixer is for party chat, it doesn't work. Where can I adjust how loud the party volume is compared to game volume for my headset?

Jousma Family, Jan 10, 2014
  4. MOTORHEAD45102 Win User

Xbox one weird audio problem

ok I can't figure out how to delete my previous post but I found out my problem and its rather kinda dumb, but its party chat, apparently even though I thought I was exiting party chat it was still on and when party chat is enabled it turns the volume down,
    and actually kinda turns it down a lot. I don't know if Microsoft has thought of this but they should consider adding a feature that allows users to change how much the volume is lowered when going into party chat
  5. LilySnaps Win User

What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

I love that you can change the volume of party chat, game volume and spotify. That part I would lile a little extra added to is being able to adjust volume of individual party members in party chat. Some people have very quite mics or jsut speak louder
    the others so would be great to tweak it when in a party.
  6. ianr772 Win User

Xbox One and Turtle Beach Transmitter Conflict

You're absolutely right. I've been having a lot of problems with party chat and the handset volume controls. Today I updated the xb1 handset software and the volume controls are working again. I haven't had a chance to check out party chat.
  7. MOTORHEAD45102 Win User

new update

so will the option of being able to tune audio volume when using Kinect for chat will that still work for if your not using Kinect and using the headset in party chat? cause right now I'll go to party chat but cannot tune what volume the xbox feels like
    turning the volume down to and to me the xbox turns the volume down way too much for me.
  8. iAmSeanTheElite Win User

Not able to hear other players

This is a frequent problem that plagues some gamers. It could be a simple fix. With my TB headset, I realized I had to play adjust the volume buttons on the adapter. When in a party, I would have to turn down the game volume a bit and turn the chat volume
    up and then I was able to hear people. Then I would have to reverse this when going to game chat.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Volume problem when party chat is on. Anyone? - Similar Threads - Volume problem party

2. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  3. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  4. Put Tv volume on main screen please

in XboX Insiders
    Put Tv volume on main screen please: Please move tv volume to main screen or put at the top of sub menu. I would really appreciate it, thanks for listening. submitted by /u/Crafty-Mall-5215 [link] [comments]
  5. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  6. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  7. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  8. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  9. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  10. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6