Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime

Discus and support Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My Xbox Series X is connected to an audio receiver which is plugged into my projector, and everything worked fine until some days ago. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sarah bernhardt viebrock, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime

Hello,

My Xbox Series X is connected to an audio receiver which is plugged into my projector, and everything worked fine until some days ago. I noticed that the power up chime sounded loud and fine, but the max volume on the console itself is very low, and I don’t know how to fix it. I’ve tried to change Audio formats, from Dolby Atmos to Stereo, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone a solution for this problem?

:)

sarah bernhardt viebrock, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here is how you can try to troubleshoot your audio on your Xbox console:
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Volume & audio output.
    Select the Audio setup option under Advanced.
    Highlight the audio setup option you wish to use and then press the A button to begin the audio test.

Visit the given link for more details: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...r controller to open,to begin the audio test.

I hope this resolves your query.
  3. sarah bernhardt vieb Win User

Hello,

I've reset my hardware receiver, and now everything works fine again. Thanks again!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The chime is its own speaker inside the system. You should try the system on another sound system to validate whether ti's the hardware or the receiver
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Why is my chime setting not there?

It should be in settings/general/volume & audio/additional options & power chime is on the far right.

Thats on a series x/s.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

What are the Odds of winning?

Lol.. yeah that's probably it. I play on low volume, very low volume. Only time I'll crank up the sound is for FFXIII-2 cause the music is nice and relaxing.
Thema:

1. Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime - Similar Threads - Volume Series very

2. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  3. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  4. Put Tv volume on main screen please

in XboX Insiders
    Put Tv volume on main screen please: Please move tv volume to main screen or put at the top of sub menu. I would really appreciate it, thanks for listening. submitted by /u/Crafty-Mall-5215 [link] [comments]
  5. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  6. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  7. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  8. Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game: As stated, my Series X just randomly stopped playing back any audio once I start a game. I can listen through my headset, but my TV will not play back anything. With apps like YouTube it works...
  9. Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control: Hello, I recently upgraded from the Xbox One X to the Series X earlier this month. In the same time, I have decided to cut the cord on cable and only go with streaming services. The Series X will...
  10. Series S won't control volume on Onkyo receiver anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S won't control volume on Onkyo receiver anymore: As of the last few weeks, probably since the console update, my Series S will no longer adjust the volume on my Onkyo TX-NR686 receiver, which it had been doing just fine until a few weeks ago. Is...