: VOIP

Discus and support : VOIP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : VOIP Hi there I think you can set it up on the game to appear on both go through game settings and find out that way, Since you also mentioned it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by d3monkid12, Jun 16, 2019.

1. d3monkid12
    d3monkid12 Guest

you are correct in that you can set it to come through on both, this is how i usually have it set up. i tried setting xbox to tv only, wouldn't come through tv or headset. tried headphones only, couldn't hear tthe game through tv anymore. set it back to
    both and it goes back to the same as before no squad voice through tv. battlefield also has numerous audio settings like surround, stereo, war tapes, mono... tried each of these and still no squad voice.

:)

d3monkid12, Jun 16, 2019
  2. d3monkid12 Win User

Hi there

I think you can set it up on the game to appear on both go through game settings and find out that way, Since you also mentioned it was BF5 only it might be the game settings itself due to you can hear it via tv fine on other games (suggesting you have the
    game chat appearing fine through both tv and speakers on xbox one)

But this game alone for some reason only want to go through the headset. I Suggest trying the following, Changing the setting to TV only on xbox one settings to see if it will come through that way, I will check other ways to come through both. Or you can
    try inviting people to a party instead to see if that will put it through both for you with the settings on both.
    you are correct in that you can set it to come through on both, this is how i usually have it set up. i tried setting xbox to tv only, wouldn't come through tv or headset. tried headphones only, couldn't hear tthe game through tv anymore. set it back to
    both and it goes back to the same as before no squad voice through tv. battlefield also has numerous audio settings like surround, stereo, war tapes, mono... tried each of these and still no squad voice.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

VOIP

Hi there D3monkid12

I think you can set it up on the game to appear on both go through game settings and find out that way, Since you also mentioned it was BF5 only it might be the game settings itself due to you can hear it via tv fine on other games (suggesting you have the
    game chat appearing fine through both tv and speakers on xbox one)

But this game alone for some reason only want to go through the headset. I Suggest trying the following, Changing the setting to TV only on xbox one settings to see if it will come through that way, I will check other ways to come through both. Or you can
    try inviting people to a party instead to see if that will put it through both for you with the settings on both.
  4. d3monkid12 Win User

VOIP

Have you tried reaching out to a support forum for that specific game. There will be more people there playing the game so the chance are good someone else has had a similar issue. Good Luck.
    yes, i have tried that. thanks for the suggestion though
  5. {Parity} Win User

VOIP

Have you tried reaching out to a support forum for that specific game. There will be more people there playing the game so the chance are good someone else has had a similar issue. Good Luck.
  6. taidara Win User

Frequent disconnects from Xbox Live, even when router is replaced

You don't need to update your modem. What is the make and model of your VOIP adapter? Instead of connecting the VOIP adapter between your modem and router could you connect it to the router and your router directly to your modem. Modem > Router (Asus) >
    VOIP adapter.
Thema:

1. : VOIP - Similar Threads - VOIP

2. My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data: For some reason despite having a headset my VOIP isn’t enabled in dayZ I’m not sure if it’s an in game issue but I’ve also noticed I cannot delete the synced file to see whether it’s corrupt I can...
  3. VOIP / in-game chat not broadcast when streaming through Xbox Broadcast app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOIP / in-game chat not broadcast when streaming through Xbox Broadcast app: When streaming via the Xbox Broadcast app (onto Twitch) any in-game VOIP from other players is not picked up on the stream broadcast. I am NOT referring to party chat. Specifics of the problem:...
  4. Not able to speak in DayZ Voip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to speak in DayZ Voip: I am unable to speak in my VOIP and have gone through all known fixes, these fixes include -removing all cords from back of xbox -removing all cords from back of gateway/router -hard resetting...
  5. Xbox one s Voip issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Voip issues: Hi all, I have an issue with two xbox one s' in the same house, I have them both working fine at the same time we just can't talk to each other using headsets while playing the same game...
  6. XBOX ONe - VOIP Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONe - VOIP Issue: HI - My voip does not work It used to work fine CURRENT STATUS I can see the headset icon when I plug it in - it appears to be identifying I have headset But no one can hear me I can hear...
  7. Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly: Hi Please add the ability to turn off VOIP complelty in settings like in BF4 Thanks Shawn 66fd91db-0ca8-4273-82f8-5acda9af1901