Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Discus and support Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Lately, I played Fortnite on my Xbox with friends, and I wanted to make a clip with the feature "Start recording" on the Xbox Guide Menu. When... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asguitun, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Asguitun
    Asguitun Guest

Hello,

Lately, I played Fortnite on my Xbox with friends, and I wanted to make a clip with the feature "Start recording" on the Xbox Guide Menu. When I had watched the clip, I realized that we don't hear our voices of the vocal discussion, neither my own, nor my
    friends' voice...

Maybe there is an option somewhere to capture voices?

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

(Bonjour,

Dernièrement, j'ai joué Fortnite sur ma Xbox avec des amis, et j'ai voulu faire une capture vidéo avec la fonctionnalité "Enregistrer partir de maintenant" du Menu Guide Xbox. Quand j'ai regardé le clip, j'ai constaté qu'on n'entend pas nos voix de la
    discussion vocale, ni la mienne, ni celles de mes amis...

Il y a peut-être une option quelque part pour capturer les voix ?

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Merci d'avance !)

:)

Asguitun, Apr 14, 2020
  2. b1a05c67-dcf0-44b6-9 Win User

Thanks for you answer!

It's a shame that we can't record with the party voice chat... Is there a way to record without using Twitch? Because I can't broadcast due to my bad connection :/
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
  4. METHOD BLUNT Win User

Game With Gold: Problem of language on Halo3

Salut,

si tous les menus sont en français c'est que tu as soit les options du jeu pour les voix en anglais, ou alors tu as un langage qui ne colle pas dans les paramètres de ta console. Assures toi bien d'avoir mis Région et Lange en français.

Bon jeu.
  5. METHOD BLUNT Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

De rien Joël ! Cool si d'autres fonctionnalités arrivent par la suite, ce serait sympa de pouvoir partager ses clips vidéos directement sur le forum également !
  6. PriXic11 Win User

Assassins Creed Rogue challenge

j'ai un problème avec mon jeux ac rogue quand je commence a jouer j'entends plus les voix des personnage mais ke de l'environnement. j'ai regarder dans les options mais tous est a fonds et quand j'ai voulu voir mon cd pour voir le problème. mon cd avait
    été rayé tous autour donc comment je fait? merci d'avance.
Thema:

1. Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?) - Similar Threads - Voices clips Voix

2. Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN)

in XboX Insiders
    Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN): Can you please add voice party chat audio to clips on xbox? I want to be able to clip the moments when my friends and I say something funny. Playstation has it so i might as well move to ps......
  3. Recording voices in Xbox game clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recording voices in Xbox game clips: Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  6. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  7. Insider, In Game Voice in Clips?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider, In Game Voice in Clips?: Is it already possible for certain Insiders to record the voices in the game in clips? submitted by /u/PfiffWueste6452 [link] [comments]
  8. Are there any editing software apps on xbox and also how can I add my own voice to my clips?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any editing software apps on xbox and also how can I add my own voice to my clips?: . submitted by /u/Square_Restaurant_49 [link] [comments]
  9. Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips?: I mainly use clips for something else but I also use them for YouTube and I want to add my voice to the videos 07b373cf-1d8b-43b3-bfe1-67b579b6c041
  10. Was able to clip voice audio and gameplay together

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Was able to clip voice audio and gameplay together: So I was playing rainbow six siege and was at the time in game chat and I clipped a funny moment but when I went to check the clip. I was able to hear my own voice and my friends voice but I’m...